For all you GAMERS - "Verizon Galaxy Nexus Multi-Touc​h Issue"

Briankbl

Reaction score
I have also been having multi-touch issues. I first noticed it while messing around with Google Earth. After that, I tried to play a little Pew Pew, and it was bad...real bad. Play a dual stick shooter and you'll see what the dealio is.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
played my tank game the other day without noticing anything wrong.. played again,, this time trying to fire to the bottom right.. and the tank doesnt fire.. im not a big cell phone gamer but wow.. there are a lot of issues with this phone already..

-multi touch
-signal
-screen orientation
what else? still not getting rid of it.. :p

As long as i can txt, make calls and browse, its all good.

1ceFiend

Reaction score
I've had it happen randomly. And a reboot corrected it. Must also depend on what you're doing, because the games I'm playing have worked most of the time. Which also means it must be just a software bug. How could people not expect little things like this to pop up? It's whatever, I love this phone!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Had the problem once and turning the screen off and on solved the problem. I'm blinded by the awesomeness of the phone to care about this bug so I'll quietly wait for a patch.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i dont play games much on my phone anyway.. i have a PC at home for MW3.. thats my game time.. :p

once the novelty of having a new phone wears off.. it will be back to living a regular life.. before my GN I had a TB.. didnt touch the thing for hours on end unless i got a txt or call.. i hate how when i get a new phone i put it under a magnifying glass and actually go looking for problems..

the only thing thats bugging me is my main app, surfline, doesnt work anymore.. i used that app more than anything to check the surf in my area.. hopefully it will get fixed

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I play alot of games on my phone when i ride the bus....i hope this gets fixed soon.....angry birds is getting old... :D

Snow02

Reaction score
As a workaround just turn the screen off after you start the game. Turn it back on and it works fine. Annoying, but it will get fixed soon enough.