[ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

4low4fun

Reaction score
Is this rom still having problems with the battery being accurate?

jbert50021

Reaction score
I have been using the ROM since data was fixed on 9-24. It is working great. Better than great. I have not seen any errors, etc. except for the ones already noted - (Bluetooth and keyboard arrows.)

Thanks for your efforts. They are amazing and greatly appreciated.

Ttdag

Reaction score
Anyone else have no camera?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

CharleySimmons

Reaction score
I didn't have a camera app either. I upgraded from a kexec cm9 build (forgot which one). I ended up wiping data/cache, reinstalling 9/24 stock cm10 and jb_gapps, then the camera app was present again. Was a bit of a pain (only b/c I forgot to do a titanium backup of my apps), but worth it.

DSM4rill

Reaction score
the rom is great. my phone is moving like U-haul.

just cant send/receive MMS. text is fine though. great stuff.

Technix2002

Reaction score
I wonder if Highlandsun (from xda-developers []xda-developers - View Profile: highlandsun & PPCGeeks) could be of help in overcoming some of the audio/bluetooth glitches in CM10 for Droid 4? This dev did some amazing work to get BT and audio working for Froyo for the Touch Pro 2 (that was a great and underated phone)! There was also some mention of a dev named Jerome (xda-developers maybe?) who worked on audio routing code for this too. Just thought I'd throw a few names out there to maybe help since I know nothing about any of this..

Last edited:

aFreakAccident

Reaction score
From my experience with MMS being broken in ROMs, using GoSMS usually gets around the problem.

Hooks405

Reaction score
just out of curious i really like the messaging and talk apps from droid razr m would it be an easy job to get these running on cm10 build, or maybe anyone have some instructions on how to do it could i just replace them in the install zip and flash or what?

the1calledbubba

Reaction score
took a little work (didn't have a camera 1st time around), but got most of everything up and running. great work, hascode!
i am having one fairly major issue for me, gps doesn't appear to be working at all in any app. neither is maps installed from the gapps.
i installed it from the market and titanium backup. no dice. tried other apps like facebook, google navigation, etc. never got a signal.
selected and deselected every possible option in location settings.
Also, is it just me or is this thing getting a lot warmer than usual?

coming from hashcode's cm9 and very impressed already. good job again!

ABC2066

Reaction score
Excuse me, can provide to China customized Rom? This version in China can not be used, as your fans, please help to use this machine for every Chinese, I am grateful

:):)

Lien007

Reaction score
Anyone with a general impression about battery life? Currently running an older version of CM9, pondering the switch.

MadDogFooker

Reaction score
Anyone with a general impression about battery life? Currently running an older version of CM9, pondering the switch.

Someone else said it was awesome. I having had any down time to put this rom on so I cant answer. Will be trying the stock one soon as i get a free moment.