[ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

koloheiole

Reaction score
How?! I can't get anything past 1X on CDMA only. CDMA auto gives me nothing, and everything else gives me nothing....

i have the same problem. i tried wiping cache, formated everything, re-installed everything. still nothing i tried worked.
my droid 4 is running on build number 6.7.2-180_dr4-16_m2-37 for the non-safe system.

Last edited:

phrir1

Reaction score
Per dhacker29's Twitter he got the stock built in tether app working on cm10

4low4fun

Reaction score
I had 4g on first boot up then lost it after reboot. Also every time I reboot I have to wait for it to optimize applications.. so pumped for hash to finish this build

OP
Hashcode

Hashcode

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.hash-of-codes.blogspot.com

Hendrik212

Reaction score
Updated OP w/ a 9/21 build which is here: http://dl.hash-of-codes.com/ROMs/maserati/cm10/STOCK-cm-10-20120920-UNOFFICIAL-maserati.zip

CHANGES:
1. Added HWComposer for DSS composition
2. Added Camera function for still, panorama and video (video recording is low-res while MPEG4 writer is debugged)
3. CM10 updates
4. Native CM10 wireless tether should be fixed in this build

More data changes are on the way.

Overall impression is good :)
It's very fluid, all basic functions seem to work.
I have some data issues in Germany. I need to create an access point for my provider, but somehow access points are not saved when I press save.
And when I start the camera I only get a black screen.

I wiped data after flashing, then I did setup WLAN and my google account and tried to start the camera app.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I can't wait until you guys focus on the kexec builds. I know you guys don't want to leave CM9 and CM10 (non-kexec) unfinished, that shows great work/rom development ethic.

Hooks405

Reaction score
I flashed this earlier, i couldnt pull up 4g/3g. Camera opened but after taking a pic gallery forced closed

Hooks405

Reaction score
I havemt seen the new maps app, i saw something on facebook comparing it to the droid razr m. Lol i just dont know why they would advertise on the droid forums haha

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I also want to buy all new accessories because all my "old" accessories have a connector that no longer works with the iphone5, and I get a four inch screen and 4g which is revolutionary.

My heart is set on the iphone6 which will have dual voice and data, I'll start camping out in front of an Apple store now so I will be first in line.

But I digress.

Hooks405

Reaction score
Im not a fan of iPhone but i would let my son play with a used one, he had a 3g but someone stole it. He is almost 3 and he could work a phone and iPhone better than my parents lol. Not an iPhone thread sorry for getting off track

Last edited: