[ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Yep, I caught that today. I'll fix that in the next push.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

You rock! :)

One other weird thing i've noticed; i'm updating contact photos manually through People/contacts app. After selecting a photo manually under the Favorites tab, and going to the next contact I'd like to update the photo of, Contacts/People FCs. Dunno if this is CM10 or JB Gapp related--just throwing it out there.

Ttdag

Reaction score
Anyone have an answer to my problem? Thanks

OP
Hashcode

Hashcode

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.hash-of-codes.blogspot.com
Anyone have an answer to my problem? Thanks

I have heard that camera may not work w/o a full wipe. I would hate for you to try that on heresay.. but apparently because camera is part of the gallery, there are some settings which stick around.

Ttdag

Reaction score
So you mean everything including sd card? Because I already wiped my data twice to see if that's the problem to no avail

Technix2002

Reaction score
Flashed yesterday, this is awesome! Only issue that I ran into was that my Jawbone BT would not work when using voice commands or making calls. Audio output is a crackling sound and appears it's not picking up a Mic with BT is on. I know I'm just probably reporting some known BT issues. Anyways, great work on this!

Krooked247

Reaction score
thank you so much hashcode!!!! the work you do for us is amazing. I cant explain how excited i was to see data fixed. I've flashed this and havent even flashed back to anything. this has been running very stable for me since you dropped it. the data was so vital to me its crazy. tell dhacker we all appreciate his work also. without you guys im pretty sure this development would have died out. thanks again for all the hard work and just know its not taken for granted and some real people love what you guys do

MadDogFooker

Reaction score
How does the keyboard light work? The ICS roms have an issue where the light is on for the keyboard even when its closed. Also how is the battery life? I am interested in this rom.

4low4fun

Reaction score
MadDogFooker said:
How does the keyboard light work? The ICS roms have an issue where the light is on for the keyboard even when its closed. Also how is the battery life? I am interested in this rom.

I'm no longer running the rom but I didn't have that problem on the first build.

MadDogFooker

Reaction score
Not on the rom yet just wanted to know if it was an issue. I keep switching from 25% to auto to deal with the keyboard now. I turn auto on at night and 25% during the day because it kills the battery having the light on when the slider is shut.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Not on the rom yet just wanted to know if it was an issue. I keep switching from 25% to auto to deal with the keyboard now. I turn auto on at night and 25% during the day because it kills the battery having the light on when the slider is shut.

Keyboard light doesn't stay on constantly for me on this build.

MadDogFooker

Reaction score
Keyboard light doesn't stay on constantly for me on this build.

Sweet Ill try it out then. I dont use bluetooth so I really shouldnt see any bugs. The only Issues I have with my current rom are screen rotation and keyboard being permanently on. Not horrible but I guess cm10 should have more love as its newer. Ill try it out. Thanks Everyone! :biggrin: