Unlocked Droid or Locked Droid X?

nakhleh926

Reaction score
I have an option to switch to a family members OG Droid, I'm just wondering if it's worth it, I'm happy with my X but is the battery life and performance increase(software wise)worth downgrading everything else? like the screen, HDMI, and camera. sorry if this has been asked before.

it's only a thought, I don't think I could part with my baby. *hugs phone*.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

en28so

Reaction score
I came from an original droid and would never go back to that little screen. Besides, your X is about twice as fast as the original droid. And you never have to worry about space for apps on your X either.

turdbogls

Reaction score
I wouldn't do it....the only thing the OD has on us is the ability to run a semi-bug free gingerbread ROM....which i have a feeling we will be getting fairly soon. other than that, i would NEVER go back to the OD....it is a great phone, but it has HALF the RAM, about half the processing power,7.75GB less of internal storage, a worse camera, and a smaller screen.

again, it is a great phone, but it lacks a lot of stuff the DX has.

OP
N

nakhleh926

Reaction score
thanks for your input guys, I'm gonna keep the DX, mainly because of the screen, you could always overclock the processor on the OG, but memory and ram were two things that skipped my mind. besides after hearing about xerogs very recent breakthrough I have some hope for the bootloader.