Unlock screen on 2.0.1

Rhinox

Reaction score
I prefer the original, rotary style unlock and would like to know if its possible to switch from the newer version. Has anyone found a way, outside a paid app?

DuckyDroid

Reaction score
I always use my index finger to unlock my screen, so I haven't run into the thumb issue (I have small hands, so it might not be a problem anyway).

That said, I don't really have any issues with the new unlock itself, though I thought the arch looked cooler, it pretty much functions the same, and the unlock vs volume on/off seems a little more intuitive now - making it a little more obvious that you can manipulate the voulme from the touch screen (I know of at least one person who didn't realize it with the old unlock screen).

The only thing I can say I don't like about the new unlock screen is just the way it looks. Specifically, the date/time and verizon logo. I don't understand why they decided to uncenter everything. And what's up with that font?

solojdw42

Reaction score
I need help because I set my phone up to lock with a pattern... but I decided I would rather not have that and I dont know how to cancel it? help me please