Unlock screen on 2.0.1

MaverickVirus

Reaction score
I don't like it... I thought the rotary styled unlock on 2.0 was cool. It was different and easy to unlock with one hand. This new unlock/answer call is more difficult. It looks better sure but even my girlfriend who doesn't use my phone agrees its too difficult. What are your thoughsts? Anyone experiencing the same problem?

Update: I was going to post pics but it looks like you guys already took care of it!'
Thanks NoKz

Last edited:

NoKz

Reaction score
I'm still getting used to it. I think I preferred the older unlock style.

Screenshot:

jo3ql9ik9stjcpj8y1py.jpg

Last edited:

segen77

Reaction score
i liked the old style better, but i'm sure i'll get used to this way soon enough.

vonfink13

Reaction score
i just bypass it and use the pattern unlock feature...i like that one better....that has not changed due to the update...btw..i got my update this morning...

fjhiii

Reaction score
Is there any way to use the Unlock "screen" with the one that is shown on the HTC commercial with the Black Eyed Peas?

tktouch12

Reaction score
is there no just to change it back?
is there a root way to change it back? i like the old way better too, it looks cooler. why dont they give us the choice

QR_addict

Reaction score
it is a little tougher to use, but, hey, it looks alot more slick. :motdroidhoriz:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I find the new unlock screen to be easier to unlock. The old arc one was indeed different, but sometimes I had trouble unlocking it so I find this one to be better. Just my 2 cents...

MorrowMedia

Reaction score
I dont see how it is more or less difficult?? It is the exact same process..Touch and slide...just a different look IMO. I think the new look fits the "Droid" look better. I think its fly!

pl4tinum

Reaction score
New one definitely looks slicker and is EASIER to do because you don't have to arc your swipe... not sure what you guys are talking about, it's definitely not harder...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm actually a big fan of the off-center clock! might be a minority on that one.

def liking the straight looking swipe more than the 'arc'.