Galaxy S Screen

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Those of you who went from a different device to the GS, how much better is the screen? Do you really care about it?

When the Bionic is released with the Stratosphere, which will you choose, if either? I personally have never owned a Samsung device, and the screens always look so good.

Hypothetically both are LTE and both unlocked,
thanks guys.

Reaction score
I came from a blackberry storm to the fascinate and I've had this phone for about a year. Love the phone, love the screen, I think the screen is still one of the better looking screens on any verizon phone out. If I could I would get the galaxy sII in a heartbeat. I know this phone has its issues but I personally haven't had a single issue with the phone. The only bad thing I could say is samsung taking forever to get froyo on here. Hope this helps

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
You know everyone bashes motorolas qHD penTile displays but in my and engadgets humble opinion they're better than samsungs SAMOLED+!
Call me crazy but SLED is way oversaturated, low resolution, and has a bluish tint to it. Sure its still beautiful I'm not saying I don't like it. Motorolas displays are much higher res, not over saturated but the colors are not washed out at all. Very bright, very vivid. There is no "pixelation" like people say there is. Maybe if you look very vey close because its tile based but you'll get a headache from the brightness before you notice pixelation.

There's my 2 cents :b

Sent from my D2G on MIUI
:)

Mark Kropf

Reaction score
I wouldn't have a droid x bc of the screen, absolutely no comparison.

Sent from my MIUI' ed fascinate

bosshog85

Reaction score
The screen is absolutely amazing I can actually see it outside without squinting.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using DroidForums

OP
K

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Yeah, honestly I went and played with the X2 shortly after it came out, and I didn't notice a difference. I wasn't really looking for a difference, but still.

I think I'll see if the Bionic is unlocked, and go from there. I'd love to have the HTC Vigor.