Ultimate Droid REVOlution theme ported

sethmo

Reaction score
^ If you click the link to "Benny879" there is an Evolution_Dock.zip you can download. You have to unzip it, go to the Launcher Pro Appearance to change the dock, then long press a dock icon, choose change icon, then customize, and choose the folder you unzipped to change the dock icon.

Great Rom! I love the themed LP!

Last edited:

Trapper31

Reaction score
Is anyone else having the issue of the browser text not auto-fitting when you zoom in, or am I the only one?

I'm living with this for now because I really like this theme, but it is super annoying! For what it's worth, I had the same issue with this theme when I applied it over SS 4.7.

Thanks for the help.

sethmo

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with text not autosizing when zooming in the browser. Is there a fix for this?

The.Cyber.Trekker

Reaction score
Question related to REVOlution Theme for UD 8.0.0

dancedroidUltimate Droid 8 REVOlution theme dancedroid
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service <----- new link not ud

CREDITS
Benny879 for porting the theme to Cyanogen CM 6.00 for motorola Droid and making the themed launcher pro
Manup456 for making this wonderful theme
luigi90210 for porting it to UD 8.00 and making the custom lockscreen

Go to the UD website to see luigi90210s custom lockscreen had link up but its on the blackdroid site and cant link there.

Hi, quick question do you happen to know the hex # or rgb value for the color green used in the fabulous theme?

Many Thanks in advance!