UD1.0.0 Revolution theme

insanepsycho

Reaction score
14769d1283754916-ultimate-droid-revolution-theme-ported-3c24b7923fddf081d8395b4dc8feb2ee6g.jpg

This is probably noob question but where can I find this wallpaper? I have been searching all over for it.

c_mack9

Reaction score
how does that calendar work? i installed the apk but do i have to buy launcherpro plus to use it?

c_mack9

Reaction score
ok i bought it, now when i try to use the facebook widget it force closes. anyone know a fix for that?

edit**nm, for some reason it randomly worked this time.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where I can get the cirlce battery icon EXACTLY like that one? The only one I've found so far isn't quite what I'm looking for and the thread is from a while back so I'm assuming there are updated versions of the icon. Thank you!

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where I can get the cirlce battery icon EXACTLY like that one? The only one I've found so far isn't quite what I'm looking for and the thread is from a while back so I'm assuming there are updated versions of the icon. Thank you!

You may have to find a metamorph of it on xda or something. i can make one but its going to take some time. i can probably have it ready by saturday at the earliest if i find one ill link you to it.
luigi90210

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I found one that was installed by metamorph but I really like the one that is included in the theme you ported. The others had a weird glow and the text was the same color as the battery life color, etc. Saturday would be fine! I would really appreciate it. I'll look on xda as well. Thank you. I don't know if it makes any difference but I have UD and Black N Bold theme. And if possible, could you make a percentage option? I really like the dot in the middle but I also like the percent. If not, it's fine. I have a widget for that

silvasrt4

Reaction score
Hmm I'm having this lockscreen issue too.( with the clock being partially covered.). Switched to multiple fonts to no avail. Needs to be fixed luigi. Other than this issue this is a very solid theme. Thanks for you work man. We all appreciate it.

Sent from my Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Revolution Theme using DroidForums App

jbulluck

Reaction score
Hmm I'm having this lockscreen issue too.( with the clock being partially covered.). Switched to multiple fonts to no avail. Needs to be fixed luigi. Other than this issue this is a very solid theme. Thanks for you work man. We all appreciate it.

This is the only part that bothers me bcuz, I am a HUGE fan of the font that comes with the Revolution Theme! The only known fix is to change the font to the default font via: Ultimate Settings > Ultimate Droid Extras > Fonts > Select "Default Font" at the bottom! Its fixed! But this really bums me out bcuz I want the Revolution Theme Font!!! Ergggggg Lol

Edit: If anyone can correct me on another fix, PLEASE do! I really want the Revolution Font on my Droid!!!

silvasrt4

Reaction score
Yea I'm in the same boat, that's why I feel that it needs to be fixed. I changed to stock font to fix.

jbulluck

Reaction score
Yea I'm in the same boat, that's why I feel that it needs to be fixed. I changed to stock font to fix.

Not sure how you feel about this but, i am considering using one of my other favorite ROMs until this gets fixed bcuz thats how bad I want the revolution font on my phone!! Devs, you got ur ears on??? Lol