REVOlution theme UD 2.0.0

terra-

Reaction score
How do I get the "Revolution" style quick launch icons? After loading this theme, mine still has the LauncherPro icons....?

edit: Figured it out, install the custom icon pack and select the desired icon through launcherPro.

Last edited:

TizzMahNizz

Reaction score
The quick launch icons are manup456 simple text icons..just did a search for em and i found em...I live in Salem mass..total rip off on halloween

longjohnsilver

Reaction score
will this work on the incredible version of UD 2? Thanks

It might be worth a try - although I'd obviously defer to the developer, if he says no. The thing I've discovered, however, is that MANY of the themes that are created to work with a particular D1 rom will also work with the Dinc counterpart to that rom. I have BackNBold, written for the UD 1.0.0 rom for the Droid 1, running perfectly fine on my Dinc, which has the UD 1.0.0 rom for the Incredible. It installed with no hassles, and has had no snags since I installed it 10 days or so ago.

Take a look at the various roms that offer corresponding D1/Dinc roms. The developers come right out and say that there's a possibility the themes written for the D1 will work on their roms for the Dinc. Read up before you try it, but it's a distinct possibility that it *will* work.

-Mike
thanks mike, i actually used black n bold too when i was on 1.0.0 after looking at your sig! Will try with revo. hopefully it will work

BostonDroid

Reaction score
How do I get the "Revolution" style quick launch icons? After loading this theme, mine still has the LauncherPro icons....?

edit: Figured it out, install the custom icon pack and select the desired icon through launcherPro.

Wait... how did you do it through launcher? I cant find that preference at all. Do you have to have launcer pro plus?

Last edited:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
luigi.. to fix your lockscreen issue, there are three files you need to edit. thay are all in the framework folder. Make them transparent and make sure the user uses the stock UD font. Otherwise, you could upgrade them to th UD 2.0 lockscrren and they can use whatever font they want.

BostonDroid

Reaction score

Wait... how did you do it through launcher? I cant find that preference at all. Do you have to have launcer pro plus?
Anyone??.???

macdonaldj2

Reaction score
the file seems really small for a theme, or am I missing something, I try to install it, and nothing happens...is the new file missing something?

Reaction score
the file seems really small for a theme, or am I missing something, I try to install it, and nothing happens...is the new file missing something?

ur missing something lol.

the "Goodies" file is the launcher png and icons for LPP.

the theme itself is above the image with the megaupload title.

longjohnsilver

Reaction score
I could not get the theme to work on the incredible version of UD2. It would be phenomenal if it could be ported over to the inc.

vjaamm

Reaction score
Looks good luigi90210. Hey man, your weather widget says Salem - are you from Salem Mass? Just curious cause I was just there for Halloween and it was crazy. I go every year. If it's another Salem you should go to the one in Mass for Halloween... :)

I was just there for halloween too. I'm there every year myself, it was insane there.

Anyway. Each rom I've tried I always go for the revolution theme. I love it.

Reaction score
I could not get the theme to work on the incredible version of UD2. It would be phenomenal if it could be ported over to the inc.

did u wipe ur cache prior to flashing the theme? ive been using it for about a week now on my Inc.with no issues to report