Ultimate Droid REVOlution theme ported

alucard9114

Reaction score
dancedroidUltimate Droid 8 REVOlution theme dancedroid
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YAT54B1N <----- new link not ud

CREDITS
Benny879 for porting the theme to Cyanogen CM 6.00 for motorola Droid and making the themed launcher pro
Manup456 for making this wonderful theme
luigi90210 for porting it to UD 8.00 and making the custom lockscreen

Go to the UD website to see luigi90210s custom lockscreen had link up but its on the blackdroid site and cant link there.

Last edited:

calebv2

Reaction score
you should fix your link so it does not go to UD web site people here at DF wont like that one bit

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alucard, please provide an alternate link AND MOST IMPORTANTLY add credits and a statement that you had permission to port. Thanks :D

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
Alucard, please provide an alternate link AND MOST IMPORTANTLY add credits and a statement that you had permission to port. Thanks :D

dancedroidSorry for not being clear fixed everything.Yea i had nothing to do with this theme just wanted to show everyone because the theme is great.:icon_ banana:

raskolnik

Reaction score
Hmm, I must be missing something, but how do you install this? I tried renaming it to update.zip and installing that way, but got a white screen and it wouldn't boot (had to re-install the OS).

Running UltmateDroid 8.0.0.

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
how do you install the evolutiondock zip? He instructions are very vague, says to activate in Pro settings, but I don't see anything there.

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
Hmm, I must be missing something, but how do you install this? I tried renaming it to update.zip and installing that way, but got a white screen and it wouldn't boot (had to re-install the OS).

Running UltmateDroid 8.0.0.

Try redownloading it I installed over smoked theme as a update zip using clockworck recovery
may need to wipe first and try turning off original unlock it doesnot work on revolution theme

raskolnik

Reaction score
Not sure I want to risk bricking again just in case it happened to be a bad download? Doesn't seem likely.

Reaction score
whats the widget you're using for the calendar shown on your thumbnails? Thank you.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I had this theme installed awhile back, when I was running Simply Stunning 4.7. It's a really cool theme, and the bit with the launcher and the labels is somewhat tricky. You have to download both the black background as well as the labels. Then you go ino Launcher Pro's menu and set everything up. The final effect is a good one, and worth the effort.

-Mike

Reaction score
wow... i switch to UD and my favorite theme comes from BB 0.4

what a great day!

you should port the REVOlution Remix...

-J

Droidemz

Reaction score
this is my fav theme too, its the only thing i will use these days. is this buggy how is it running for those who have installed?

edit:seems to work fine, love it! thanks for the port man!

Last edited: