UD update?

Reaction score
facebook said:
Alright guys. I just wanted to let you know that the site is back up and 2.1.0. will be released today along with a few other announcements. 2.1.0 has been in testing for around four days now and has an INSANE amount of fixes, upgrades, and a new refreshed theme. For those that donated to get the forums back up, you guys are AWESOME, I will make sure to add you guys to the NEW "vip" donators list. :)

If anything gets me to try UD 2.0, this might be it :)

If anything gets me to come back to UD this might be it :). Loaded UD2 and it has always been my favorite but with the bugs I took a little vacation to another ROM.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
cant wait and it sounds like we'll have a decompilable theme so thats a good thing

b-jammin21

Reaction score

raguilera510

Reaction score
When exactly is he supposed to release this? Sry I'm not good with 24 hr clocks haha

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mickskillz

Reaction score
Incredible

Does anybody know if the update is going to include the droid incredible?

snot

Reaction score
UD 2.0 made me take a lil vacation to LFY 1.95... I cannot wait to get back on UD once 2.1 is available. *refresh* *refresh* *refresh* is it there yet?

Reaction score
UD 2.0 made me take a lil vacation to LFY 1.95... I cannot wait to get back on UD once 2.1 is available. *refresh* *refresh* *refresh* is it there yet?
Same here, I went to MIUI instead of LFY though. Ill have to flash this one in when it drops and see which one I like better. I have to say though I have been loving MIUI so it will be a hard choice.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i like miui expect that no keyboard has working text to voice.... ud update will be explained later today and which devices and such will be covered.