UD update?

nwwolf1

Reaction score
2.1.0 is out for Droid 1?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
I assume there will be a new thread and a link on this forum to 2.1?

Also, will we have to wipe data and cache (i hope not! -- but worth it if need be) or install over current setup?

Also, is there a "changelog" for 2.1?

Sorry, I just discovered UD a couple weeks ago so I am not sure will all the scoop for it is... Loved Sapphire, but wow, UD 2.0 offers so many custom tweeks.

altimax98

Reaction score
Does anyone know or have a link or some info about the kernal that was in UD8.0... My phone loved it and every rom now, I have aweful battery life and random crashes resulting in hotreboots....

donerico

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if the update will include the latest cyanogen camera (I think it is finally fixed) or revert to a previous stock camera.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Does anyone know or have a link or some info about the kernal that was in UD8.0... My phone loved it and every rom now, I have aweful battery life and random crashes resulting in hotreboots....

My understanding is it was the stock kernel, but I could be wrong.

However, are you using SetCPU to control the amount of overclocking on your droid? No matter what ANYONE says, the built-in processor cannot handle being clocked at 1000 MHZ solid (with no underclocking) wthout generating some kind of heat. Most users use an app like SetCPU which allows for temperature protections, and battery level profiles, and screen-off profiles.

altimax98

Reaction score
Ive been using setcpu for ages and the best Ive had was 8.0 NOT using setcpu... but when I tried that with 1.0 & 2.0 its still the same....

when I say hotreboots, I dont mean temps, I mean its not doing full reboots, but just a hotreboot (UI reboot), which is weird... when I used to have kernal issues, it would fully reboot back to the M

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Relax people...you should know by now how a UD update works...give it another week or two....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
it was announced by UD this morning as coming today...this means we'll get it by christmas eve haha