UD update?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope the "what not" includes the option to turn off the overscrolling bounce effect.

in another thread that was about this update (and was cleaned and closed), bd said he was going to have an option for that

Looks like this is pulled from CM and CM has that option. Looks like most of the features in this rom are from CM.
Yeah, from the credits: BlackDroid, Google, Enomther, Jesus Freke, Crystal Clear ROMs, CM and Pete. Credit was given.
Keep it civil, or this thread will be closed too.

Last edited:

pierced_droid

Reaction score
And think people that donate should get the release first or the fixes first lol

Sent from my etcha-sketch

b-jammin21

Reaction score
And think people that donate should get the release first or the fixes first lol

Oooh, now there's an idea. :huh: That would be a great way to make some cash!

People who donate the most get first dibs on releases, then it rolls out in succession to other's who donate based on dollars donated.

Those who don't donate have to wait... Hmmm...interesting...

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

Oooh, now there's an idea. :huh: That would be a great way to make some cash!

People who donate the most get first dibs on releases, then it rolls out in succession to other's who donate based on dollars donated.

Those who don't donate have to wait... Hmmm...interesting...
Fortunately for everybody - we don't operate like this here at Droid Forums :)

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope the "what not" includes the option to turn off the overscrolling bounce effect.

in another thread that was about this update (and was cleaned and closed), bd said he was going to have an option for that

Looks like this is pulled from CM and CM has that option. Looks like most of the features in this rom are from CM.

kids...
rolleye0014.gif

hakked

Reaction score
Looks like this is pulled from CM and CM has that option. Looks like most of the features in this rom are from CM.[/QUOTE]

Completely inappropriate and obviously just an unnecessary comment..why is this being allowed?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jawa6969

Reaction score
2.1.0 today per UD's Facebook page. :)

Here is the quote:

Alright guys. I just wanted to let you know that the site is back up and 2.1.0. will be released today along with a few other announcements. 2.1.0 has been in testing for around four days now and has an INSANE amount of fixes, upgrades, and a new refreshed theme. For those that donated to get the forums back up, you guys are AWESOME, I will make sure to add you guys to the NEW "vip" donators list. :)

Last edited:

Bilgediver

Reaction score
facebook said:
Alright guys. I just wanted to let you know that the site is back up and 2.1.0. will be released today along with a few other announcements. 2.1.0 has been in testing for around four days now and has an INSANE amount of fixes, upgrades, and a new refreshed theme. For those that donated to get the forums back up, you guys are AWESOME, I will make sure to add you guys to the NEW "vip" donators list. :)

If anything gets me to try UD 2.0, this might be it :)

Bilgediver

Reaction score

If anything its ORIGINALLY from LauncherPro, considering Blackdroid is including LP with UD now. I use ADW Launcher, and ADW Launcher has that setting too (ADW is included with CM)

:icon_rolleyes:

Get your facts straight before you get all high and mighty.