UD update?

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
It's being updated to fix some of the little bugs that people have been having with blue tooth and what not

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
i call them little bugs because i dont use blue tooth and the only one that annoyed me as the gallery bug...and i fixed that myself by deleting the gallery, rebooting and downloading gallery 3d from market by rayman

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
I hope the "what not" includes the option to turn off the overscrolling bounce effect.

in another thread that was about this update (and was cleaned and closed), bd said he was going to have an option for that

drpurp

Reaction score
i call them little bugs because i dont use blue tooth and the only one that annoyed me as the gallery bug...and i fixed that myself by deleting the gallery, rebooting and downloading gallery 3d from market by rayman
Makes sense. Although for me I use it everyday on my drive for hands free phone and media control. With UD's bug it became a major issue for me, which is why I had to switch to another rom until this issue gets resolved.

tech

Reaction score
not sure whathold up is he said on 17th but might have ran into something ill try to keep in touch with him.