1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

touchscreen problem and headphone jack problem

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by sloffredo98, Oct 23, 2011.

1. sloffredo98

sloffredo98 New Member

i got my d2g last year and had this problem for about his mouth but it has worsen in the last week. we ever i turn the phone the touch screen does what ever it whats and press random thing like a touch screen glitch when ever i sleep it and turn ti back on it goes away and returns in 5 seconds. what should i do i feel like drop kicking it in my yard. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! i don't want to spend any money because i just got beats by dre solo headphones:crying::angry:
  2. Byakushiki

Byakushiki New Member

Are you using a different charger? I've had issues when I used a non-moto charger (yes, strange, I know). It may actually be the headset as well; try a different headset. Beats by Dre are not the greatest thing since sliced bread. Might I suggest returning the Beats and saving yourself $50 and getting the the Pioneer HDJ500T? I use that with my D2G personally and have never had a problem with it. Sony XB500's aren't bad either. I know a few people that actually compared between Beats solo and the XB500. They told me the XB500 had better bass.
  3. sloffredo98

sloffredo98 New Member

yeh well i know but it happens with all my headphones koss steel behringer 2000xp and sony studios can i fix this problem and what about the touchscreen
Search tags for this page
droid 3 touch screen not working when head phone jack in use
headphones for droid 2 global
headset touchscreen problem

htc thunderbolt headphone jack problem

problems with droid 2 global headphones
razr touch screen issues earphones
touch screen stops working headphone port