Regarding headphone jack problem...

GrocerySnake

Reaction score
I've had the headphone Jack problem for about a month now. It was bearable but it is now getting irritating. Ok, so question is: if I take it into Verizon, will they replace it? And if they do, is there a good chance the new phone will have the same problem?

Also, just now, while typing all this out on my Droid, the keyboard is lagging behind. I am typing but the screen is about 1-2 words behind. Any idea what this is? I don't have any Apps open other than Dolphin browser. HCSD is about 70% full. Is my phone bogged down? Is the browser crappy? Oh btw its only the touchscreen. The regular keyboard has no lag.

kaboyd

Reaction score
I've had the headphone Jack problem for about a month now. It was bearable but it is now getting irritating. Ok, so question is: if I take it into Verizon, will they replace it? And if they do, is there a good chance the new phone will have the same problem?

Also, just now, while typing all this out on my Droid, the keyboard is lagging behind. I am typing but the screen is about 1-2 words behind. Any idea what this is? I don't have any Apps open other than Dolphin browser. HCSD is about 70% full. Is my phone bogged down? Is the browser crappy? Oh btw its only the touchscreen. The regular keyboard has no lag.
Idk about your lag problem. I can say that VZW will replace your phone, but the new one will most likely have the same loose jack. I'm on my third Droid and they have all had loose jacks and all have gotten the crackle and pop syndrome. I can say that I use Dolphin browser with no ill effects.