Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I've changed to pop up menu to black. I cant find where to change the text to a lighter color. Could someone point me to it. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• snap20101227_182937.png
    snap20101227_182937.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 213

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've changed to pop up menu to black. I cant find where to change the text to a lighter color. Could someone point me to it. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about.

Its in styles.xml in framework/values If you go to team inversion conversion section in themeing there is a tutorial on changing system text

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Are you following the guide I posted from thebowers? It's on post#7

Here's part of it... If I'm not mistaken this should be what you are asking for.

[FONT=&quot]Next is the menu text (when you hit he soft key for menu)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Do ctrl + f and put in TextAppearance.Widget.IconMenu.Item and click find next.
You should now be at this area[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Code:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] <style name="TextAppearance.Widget.IconMenu.Item" parent="@style/TextAppearance.Small">[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] <item name="textColor">?textColorPrimary</item>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] </style>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Change textColorPrimaryInverse (black) to textColorPrimary (white and then black when pressed)
Also you could delete the whole ?textColorPrimary and just put #ffff00ae as an example for the color code you desire.[/FONT]

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
My hardest part id finding icons to use for stuff

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Its in styles.xml in framework/values If you go to team inversion conversion section in themeing there is a tutorial on changing system text

Jatx2wne- I'm trying to compile framework but it's coming up as error occurred. Do i have to tell apk manager it's in the projects folder?

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What rom ? ..characters

It's for UD... I placed the framework in place-apk here- for modding. decompiled apk. Made my edits. Now I'm choosing 11 (compile apk) but it's not compiling.

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok....before you ever decompike you have replace all the pngs in drawable hdpi and drawable land with stock pngs from something like sapphire our shadow rom

If you don't want to redo all of your edits you could decompike one of those frameworks and swap the pngs

This us because the.9pngs are not formed correctly or something so they won't recompile

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No... all images are from UD. I made edits to the color of the fonts from lock screen and keyboard.

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The pngs in uds framework won't compile.....you have to swap them out

OP
S

skltr21

Reaction score
does anyone know how i can take the font from another theme and add it to ud2.5? i really like the font from the avalon theme and i would love to add that to ud2.5 instructions would be much appreciated. =)

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
does anyone know how i can take the font from another theme and add it to ud2.5? i really like the font from the avalon theme and i would love to add that to ud2.5 instructions would be much appreciated. =)

the easiest way to do this would probably be to dl the avalon theme. open the zip using 7zip and go to system then delete everything inside all of the foloders (should only be app and framework). So now the only folder that has anything in it is the font folder back out of 7zip and when it asks if you want to update the archive say yes. Then just install that zip. May want to make a backup first but that should do it for you