Themed Mms apk...for Eclipse or Liberty ROMs

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Updated to EclipsedBlue_v2.2...for Eclipse ROM v2.2 based off of the 5.9.902 OTA base.... This theme includes everything in this thread as previous versions (v2.1 RC1, v2.1) had...but this also includes the Transitions Animation fix for Settings (Settings/Display/Animation/All Animations or No Animations) and also includes the inverted Black Market v3.4.4 created by B-boy (I only changed the app drawer icon from the shopping cart to my own)...

Anyways, enjoy...:biggrin: Install over Eclipse v2.2 without wiping...

EclipsedBlue_v2.2.zip

Oh, and one last thing.... I had noticed that when I wanted to attach pics or something in my version of Text Messaging (Mms.apk), the popup menu had a black text on black background issue, it is now fixed as well...;)

Finally got around to upgrading, lol. Will the battery mod from 2.1 work on this one? Thanks for keeping this going MBK

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Finally got around to upgrading, lol. Will the battery mod from 2.1 work on this one? Thanks for keeping this going MBK

I knew I forgot something... when I was finishing up updating the theme to 2.2 I just had that funny feeling I was somehow missing something...lol... that was it, I planned to add everythin I had done to the theme prior to this and I just forgot to add that mod... I'll add it and upload...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I knew I forgot something... when I was finishing up updating the theme to 2.2 I just had that funny feeling I was somehow missing something...lol... that was it, I planned to add everythin I had done to the theme prior to this and I just forgot to add that mod... I'll add it and upload...

It's all good:p thanks:)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alrighty, here is the Theme.zip with the battery charge mod which shows the battery percentages during charging.... EclipsedBlue_v2.2b.zip

Should be able to install fine over the previous EclipsedBlue_v2.2... if for some reason it doesn't install correctly over the previous EclipsedBlue, then here is a return to full stock http://www.mediafire.com/?s62ytojjnyn9stx that will return everything back to full stock Eclipse ROM v2.2, then the EclipsedBlue_v2.2b will install perfect...

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Very nice work Mbk! Now i have to restore my eclipse 2.2 backup and theme it.

Sent from my Rooted ICS'd VTAB1008 using DroidForums

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol...glad you found it...:biggrin:.... enjoy

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alrighty, here is the Theme.zip with the battery charge mod which shows the battery percentages during charging.... EclipsedBlue_v2.2b.zip

Should be able to install fine over the previous EclipsedBlue_v2.2... if for some reason it doesn't install correctly over the previous EclipsedBlue, then here is a return to full stock http://www.mediafire.com/?s62ytojjnyn9stx that will return everything back to full stock Eclipse ROM v2.2, then the EclipsedBlue_v2.2b will install perfect...

Thanks MBK, will try this in the morning, I have to work tonight:eek:

FastKatt

Reaction score
Thanks!
I had forgot how much I had missed having a "Black Market"

Will the themed apps still update without issue?

Should be able to install fine over the previous EclipsedBlue_v2.2... if for some reason it doesn't install correctly over the previous EclipsedBlue, then here is a return to full stock EclipseStock_v2.2.zip that will return everything back to full stock Eclipse ROM v2.2, then the EclipsedBlue_v2.2b will install perfect...

FastKatt

Reaction score
The Black Market is "Off Center"
62d5f33c-1ee7-83b7.jpg

Swyped on my Droid Bionic, sent via Tapatalk.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The Black Market is "Off Center"
62d5f33c-1ee7-83b7.jpg

Yeah you're right... hadn't really noticed it but now that you mention it.... weird.
It still works but I have uploaded a return to stock Market 3.4.4 zip... StockEclipseMarket.zip

for now you can either run the Black Market as it is, or return back to the stock Eclipse Market using the above zip....
I will take a look at what might be causing that, as well as forward the issu to B-boy also... Thanks for catching that, I hadn't noticed..lol

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alrighty... I've fixed the 'off-center' issue in the BlackMarket_3.4.4.... flash over existing via recovery...BlackMarketAlligned_3.4.4.zip sorry I misspelled aligned...lol

attachment.php

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alrighty... I've fixed the 'off-center' issue in the BlackMarket_3.4.4.... flash over existing via recovery...BlackMarketAlligned_3.4.4.zip sorry I misspelled aligned...lol

attachment.php

Couldn't get this to flash the black market, is safestrap compatible with this? I thought maybe uninstalling phonesky.apk would help but it made the market not appear at all, added phonesky back and market works but not the black market, weird.

FastKatt

Reaction score
It was weird...
The descriptions would be scrolled off the right side of the screen
I'll flash tonight, thanks

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Couldn't get this to flash the black market, is safestrap compatible with this? I thought maybe uninstalling phonesky.apk would help but it made the market not appear at all, added phonesky back and market works but not the black market, weird.

Hmmm.. It should flash fine like all my other zips since I use my same install script... did you try redownloading and flashing?..perhaps a corrupted download the first time? Let me know, I'll take another look to make sure the zip I uploaded was my last test version...

It was weird...
The descriptions would be scrolled off the right side of the screen
I'll flash tonight, thanks

Yeah let me know if it flashes correctly for you...