[Theme] Blackout-Green liberty gb v0.8

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Loving the theme man, thanks. :) one thing I noticed was when I connect my bluetooth, the green icon (when bluetooth is disconnected) reverts back to the stock gray icon when it connects.

Sent from my liberated Droid X.

"Violent by design, guilty by association."

Cool glad your'e liking it! And I will put an update for that soon. I think I just forgot to theme one of those bluetooth images :)

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Anyway to get a green honeycomb battery? I made my own but I'm not the best with photo shop so it looks awful :-(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyway to get a green honeycomb battery? I made my own but I'm not the best with photo shop so it looks awful :-(

Yeah good idea I'll try and see what I can do.

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Sweet thank you, and anyway to get the keyboard skin with all the white green as well? Sorry I feel like I'm asking for so much but this is the best setup i've had and it's all thanks to you!

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sweet thank you, and anyway to get the keyboard skin with all the white green as well? Sorry I feel like I'm asking for so much but this is the best setup i've had and it's all thanks to you!

Yeah another good idea lol. I was actually considering making that version too for myself so I'll post it back when I get that done :)

Daveshu22

Reaction score
Awesome

This theme is frickin awesome, I was looking for themes for awhile and this is the best one I have come across. I just can't wait until you get that Swype Keyboard going. Keep up the good work Bro!!!

grips

Reaction score
I must be a total noob. I extracted the goodies to my desktop and then copied the Doc Icons and Wallpapers folders to my SD card. How do I enable the doc icons after copying them to the SD card?

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I must be a total noob. I extracted the goodies to my desktop and then copied the Doc Icons and Wallpapers folders to my SD card. How do I enable the doc icons after copying them to the SD card?

Depends on the launcher you use. I use Launcher Pro Plus so all you do is long press a dock icon and select change icon > custom icon> then just select the icon off your sd card from the folder you put into. Probably the same kind of process for ADW though Iv'e never really been a fan and have used it little.

grips

Reaction score
Thanks stealthy. It was in fact something up with the Launcher. I flashed to Liberty V0.8 a few days ago and accepted the default settings in Liberty Customizer which was Launcher2. I tried to do a long press but nothing happened there so I switched to the ADW launcher. Not seeing an option to change the icon I switched back to Launcher2 and now the doc icons are green. Everything else working great. Nicely done.

Rivm

Reaction score
I noticed the search button isn't entirely themed. Was this intentional? I've seen this on the market search, stock browser, maps, etc. It's also entirely possible that I just did something wrong :p

EDIT: I take that back; I failed to notice the future updates list. In any case, I can't wait for those, this theme is great.

Last edited:
OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I noticed the search button isn't entirely themed. Was this intentional? I've seen this on the market search, stock browser, maps, etc. It's also entirely possible that I just did something wrong :p

EDIT: I take that back; I failed to notice the future updates list. In any case, I can't wait for those, this theme is great.

Hey thanks! And yeah that was just a small mistake I made on the colors there on the search button. I'll put up an update for that and a few other framework images later tonight or tomorrow :)

debrad0307

Reaction score
Just flashed this theme today and I absolutely LOVE it. The green is freaking awesome!!!

Tappin and talkin on my DROIDX