[THEME] Blackout-Blue for Liberty v0.9

saul1991

Reaction score
is that the number for the blue hex code? I tried using it to make some of my icons blue like theme and when I put in the number a pink color comes up instead of the blue one only the grey one has the same color

Where are you inputing the blue hex code into? The normal hex code (for Photoshop and other image editing programs) doesn't include the FF at the beginning so it's just 04529C.

I'm trying to make a blue keyboard I'm imputing it At the HTC_mie keyboard kitchen

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Just noticed the icon for GTalk on the white version is actually gray. Does not match the other icons.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just noticed the icon for GTalk on the white version is actually gray. Does not match the other icons.

Yeah for the grey and white versions I only concentrated on the colors of the status bar notifications and icons. For the icons I pretty much went for a mix of grey, white, and blue but I see what your'e saying about the icon not matching. I'll put up an update for that soon. Thanks for pointing that out :)

saul1991

Reaction score
Thanks for the codes made this pretty cool looking keyboard
aefe5277-59d1-1c76.jpg

Ntnme2lose

Reaction score
Im trying to dl this theme from my sd card in the boot recovery menu but i keep getting an error that says

"E: Signature verification failed"

After that it says installation aborted. Any help?

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the codes made this pretty cool looking keyboard
aefe5277-59d1-1c76.jpg

Looks really cool. Nice work!
Im trying to dl this theme from my sd card in the boot recovery menu but i keep getting an error that says

"E: Signature verification failed"

After that it says installation aborted. Any help?

You are using Droid X or Droid 2 bootstrap right?

zer0ed77

Reaction score

Yeah for the grey and white versions I only concentrated on the colors of the status bar notifications and icons. For the icons I pretty much went for a mix of grey, white, and blue but I see what your'e saying about the icon not matching. I'll put up an update for that soon. Thanks for pointing that out :)

Thanks a lot. Loving this theme.

chefb

Reaction score
Im confused. How do you install the key board if you can not flash them?....and how to you uninstall power control?....are they flazhable(the power control panel)

For the keyboard just download smart keyboard pro and move the keyboard zip to ur sd card to the folder skins which is created once u dl smart keyboard. For power control just uninstall using titanium or through the normal way of uninstalling an app then move the power control app to ur sd card and use a file manager to select and install.

I don't see any skins folder in my sd card card?

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im confused. How do you install the key board if you can not flash them?....and how to you uninstall power control?....are they flazhable(the power control panel)

For the keyboard just download smart keyboard pro and move the keyboard zip to ur sd card to the folder skins which is created once u dl smart keyboard. For power control just uninstall using titanium or through the normal way of uninstalling an app then move the power control app to ur sd card and use a file manager to select and install.

I don't see any skins folder in my sd card card?

I think I told you wrong..you actually have to create the folder and then just put any skins in there.

chefb

Reaction score
And Then?.....how do you create a folder?...... I got it running.

Last edited:
OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And Then?.....how do you create a folder?

Use a file explorer (root explorer, astro manager, etc.) and go to the root of your sd card and hit the menu button on your X. Then select add new folder and name it skins. This is how it is done in root explorer so I would imagine it's similar for other file explorers. Once the folder is made just move the keyboard skins over to that folder (leave them in .zip form) then go to settings> language and keyboard> smart keyboard settings>general settings> select skin then choose Blackout-blue.

chesterv

Reaction score
Sweet theme!!!

How do you install the dock icons in the goodies zip?

disregard, I assume those are for LP when you can select the icon on the bottom row. Is there a way to incorporate those to replace the normal system apps icons that are on the home screen?

Last edited:
OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
All the system apps that I have included a dock icon for have also had their main icon themed.

f4d3

Reaction score
Bump for a great theme, how do we install the Goodies.zip?

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bump for a great theme, how do we install the Goodies.zip?

For Goodies just unzip file (There are 2 folders inside - wallpapers and dock icons) then put folders/images onto your sd card and change dock icons/wallpapers to your liking.