[THEME] Blackout-Red for Liberty v0.8

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok noticed one other mistake..prob shouldn't have been working on this so early in the morning when I released it.. lol but I also forgot to include my themed versions of the dialer and phone (kinda important) so I put threw those back in the op downloads... so your phone and dialer should now look like the screens. Sorry about leaving that out..just forgot to throw those back in after the test zip I put out for some people!

meaker

Reaction score
I just updated it so the bubbles are grey now.. I really love this theme. l hope you keep working on it and keep it update cause I don't want to running anything else.. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Loving the wallpapers. Because I'm running Apex, i'm using the Skynet theme (which is somewhat similar), combined with the wallpapers and themed market from this theme. Goes together perfectly!

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

meaker

Reaction score
Just noticed the menus sign is missing in the calculator..

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

That's odd. Mine shows up fine for liberty and the apex port I'm working on. I remember seeing a thread about this in the liberty section with the same issue awhile back thought I can't remember what the solution was. I noticed you have a pretty cool font going on there..maybe switch that up and see if that fixes it?

meaker

Reaction score

That's odd. Mine shows up fine for liberty and the apex port I'm working on. I remember seeing a thread about this in the liberty section with the same issue awhile back thought I can't remember what the solution was. I noticed you have a pretty cool font going on there..maybe switch that up and see if that fixes it?

ok. I'll try looking that up. I just noticed it but I did jump back into liberty and then your theme kinda quick after getting a new phone.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone try this on 0.9? I'm sure it works. I've tried gingercomb, arcticslice and I'm on the VZW blur theme now and they allow work fine.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9