[THEME] Blackout-Blue for Liberty v0.9

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dl goodies and use a file manager (root explorer, astro, etc) and extract them on your sd card

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Fabyloso

Reaction score
This looks exactly what I've been waiting for since I've been on LGB. I'm running AOSP now, but I'm willing to jump on v.0.9 just for this theme.

If it runs smooth, I will donate.

Aydos

Reaction score
Hello,

First of all I love the theme. Thank you for it.

Secondly, I was wondering if you could tell me the hex codes for the blue and grey so I could make some of my third party widgets match.

Thanks in advance.

Aydos

Reaction score
Also, I just noticed that sometimes after hiring the home button my status bar disappears on the home screens, but work in apps.

I do not believe it did this before the theme. It corrects itself after a reboot. I just did not know if you had heard of this or had any ideas to fix it.

Thanks again.

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, I just noticed that sometimes after hiring the home button my status bar disappears on the home screens, but work in apps.

I do not believe it did this before the theme. It corrects itself after a reboot. I just did not know if you had heard of this or had any ideas to fix it.

Thanks again.

Hmm nope hadn't had that problem before..anyone else had that issue? I'm not sure how to fix that for you...Also the full blue hex code is FF04529C and grey is FF6A6A6A.

Aydos

Reaction score
Thanks man I will make everything match and look clean on my phone now :)

The problem might just be something I did. I just thought it did not hurt to ask.

I actually think it was my adw doing it lol.

Aydos

Reaction score
Hello Again,

When I set up Liberty I told it to use the Blur text message app and not the AOSP one so that it will work with the Ford Syn in my car.

However, I noticed when I installed the theme I had both text messaging and messaging in my app drawer which I did not have before. I was wondering if the theme added it back and what do I do to get back to just one of them.

I only ask, because since then I now receive 4 copies of a text message when someone messages me. Both apps show all 4 copies. I am curious if I am getting doubles on 2 apps causing 4 copies, but it shows up on both.

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello Again,

When I set up Liberty I told it to use the Blur text message app and not the AOSP one so that it will work with the Ford Syn in my car.

However, I noticed when I installed the theme I had both text messaging and messaging in my app drawer which I did not have before. I was wondering if the theme added it back and what do I do to get back to just one of them.

I only ask, because since then I now receive 4 copies of a text message when someone messages me. Both apps show all 4 copies. I am curious if I am getting doubles on 2 apps causing 4 copies, but it shows up on both.

Yeah the theme uses blur messaging so just uninstall the AOSP one if that's installed. Sounds like you may have two copies of each blur messaging and AOSP messaging installed? Try using a file manager and looking in your system/apps and see if this is the case

Aydos

Reaction score
well I only see the one app in Titanium Backup. I just seem to have 2 apps on the app drawer, but they go to the same place. This is odd.

Aydos

Reaction score
It seems that the theme reinstalled Blur Text Messaging and since it was called messaging it was in there twice. I froze text messaging in Titanium Backup and rebooted and text messaging disappeared from the drawer and messaging works.

I will report what happens on my next text lol.

Aydos

Reaction score
That seemed to fix it. I now only get one 1 message.

saul1991

Reaction score

Thanks again.

Hmm nope hadn't had that problem before..anyone else had that issue? I'm not sure how to fix that for you...Also the full blue hex code is FF04529C and grey is FF6A6A6A.

is that the number for the blue hex code? I tried using it to make some of my icons blue like theme and when I put in the number a pink color comes up instead of the blue one only the grey one has the same color

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks again.

is that the number for the blue hex code? I tried using it to make some of my icons blue like theme and when I put in the number a pink color comes up instead of the blue one only the grey one has the same color

Where are you inputing the blue hex code into? The normal hex code (for Photoshop and other image editing programs) doesn't include the FF at the beginning so it's just 04529C.

saul1991

Reaction score

Where are you inputing the blue hex code into? The normal hex code (for Photoshop and other image editing programs) doesn't include the FF at the beginning so it's just 04529C.

At the HTC_mie keyboard kitchen
Edit: I got it I was putting the FF in front

Last edited: