Themed Mms apk...for Eclipse or Liberty ROMs

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can see if I can incorporate that...perhaps via a MetaMorph.zip..
and sure I'd love to add your background to my collection

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here you go
Y9uS9.jpg
and thanks, hopefully you will be able to do it:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Edit: http://db.tt/JYrupKrE might be better quality downloading that instead of just an imgur.

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright got it basically working up to 95% , everything below that flashes the charging mode and then the percentage number, however anything 95% and above only displays the % number and not the battery charging flash icon... test it out and let me know... again it's the full theme, but with the modded XML, just install over existing ...

EclipsedBlue_v2.1_BatteryChargingMod.zip

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, won't need to charge for awhile but I'll go ahead and install it:D

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I tried all angles in modding the XML to show the charging as well as the 95% and above, but for some reason it doesn't take...But then @ everything below it does and that's when you really charge anyways right...lol...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much, lol. I think unthemed showed the charging icon until 95% then showed percentage the rest of the way so my guess it's something in the base rom.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much, lol. I think unthemed showed the charging icon until 95% then showed percentage the rest of the way so my guess it's something in the base rom.

Ahhhhhhh, okay..... I was wondering WTH??... I mean I double, triple, and quad checked the XMLs and I was going crazy!!... :blink:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's all good, lol, thanks for the help. Have any idea if many people are downloading this?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's all good, lol, thanks for the help. Have any idea if many people are downloading this?

lol.... Well it never did get downloaded as much as when I created actual Theme threads.... this was more like an easter egg of sorts... I started playing around with some APKs on Eclipse, then it just kept mounting in size, so I finally decided to put together the full theme and relese it here for the lucky several that actually looked into this thread...tricky ain't I, lmao...

The theme itself has been downloaded less than a 100 times, that's includiong RC1 and the new 2.1 Official theme...as for the Battery Modded one, haven't checked but can't be too many since not that many people look into this thread, you know, thinking it's merely an MMS thread...:p

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, you did a good job MBK and I like this much better than the stock theme. Hopefully more people will come across this thread and will be able to appreciate your hard work. Unless of course you like keeping it on the down low, lol;)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hopefully without sounding a bit tacky, yeah, on the down lo...:happy3:

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Another goodie for everyone on Eclipse v2.1... seems that transition animation doesn't function on the ROM...under Settings/Display/Animations/..selecting All Animations doesn't make the fancier popup and other menu transitions function, so selecting All Animation or No Animation does not change anything like it should... So I created a MetaMorph that will make that Settings function, so selecting All Animation turns on the fancier transition animations, and selecting No Animation turns them off and only uses the generic menus transitions...

anywho, here's the MetaMorph.zip... if you are unfamiliar with MetaMorph I suggest you learn about it before flashing this zip...
Eclipse_v2.1_TransitionAnimations_MM.zip

enjoy...:biggrin:

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
This thread is making me berry berry jelly of you Bionic owners i might try and flash this on my D3. Lol

MBK is the man! :D keep up the beautiful work.

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the good words Bro... appreciate it....:biggrin:

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated to EclipsedBlue_v2.2...for Eclipse ROM v2.2 based off of the 5.9.902 OTA base.... This theme includes everything in this thread as previous versions (v2.1 RC1, v2.1) had...but this also includes the Transitions Animation fix for Settings (Settings/Display/Animation/All Animations or No Animations) and also includes the inverted Black Market v3.4.4 created by B-boy (I only changed the app drawer icon from the shopping cart to my own)...

Anyways, enjoy...:biggrin: Install over Eclipse v2.2 without wiping...

EclipsedBlue_v2.2.zip

Oh, and one last thing.... I had noticed that when I wanted to attach pics or something in my version of Text Messaging (Mms.apk), the popup menu had a black text on black background issue, it is now fixed as well...;)

Last edited: