Themed Mms apk...for Eclipse or Liberty ROMs

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Working much better...ooh, nice keyboard:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
alright cool... and thanks for telling me about the official Eclpise v2.1, I like new toys...:D... aloha

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problem, same here;)

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh no, I hate to bother you again but I noticed something else, if my Wi-Fi signal is at full strentgth, it shows the themed icon but if I drop a bar, it reverts back to stock eclipse icon and back to themed if I'm at full strength again.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah weird...maybe I didn't catch that in the RC1 theme versions neither... fixing it now...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it the png's?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah it was just some PNGs... here's the updated theme.zip.. EclipsedBlue_v2.1.zip...
just installing it again will swap out that SystemUI.apk with the fixed one... I also fixed the link in the previous post

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can I install over what I already have or do I need to go back to the base rom first?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can I install over what I already have or do I need to go back to the base rom first?

You can simply flash over the theme like you would have a fresh theme...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks again:)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, not sure if anyone wants B-Boy's BlackMarket 3.4.4, but here's an update.zip.... it installs fine onto the new Eclipse v2.1 since Market 3.4.4 is part of the ROM and installed into system/app instead of data/app

BlackMarket_3.4.4.zip

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also, not sure if anyone wants B-Boy's BlackMarket 3.4.4, but here's an update.zip.... it installs fine onto the new Eclipse v2.1 since Market 3.4.4 is part of the ROM and installed into system/app instead of data/app

BlackMarket_3.4.4.zip

Hmm, deleted cache, data, and vending.apk, installed this and saw no change, market is showing 3.3.12 in manage apps.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm, deleted cache, data, and vending.apk, installed this and saw no change, market is showing 3.3.12 in manage apps.

Odd considering that Eclipse2.1 installs Vending 3.4.4 into system/app??...if you wiped and then installed Eclipse I cannot figure out how you ended up back on 3.3.12?

3.3.12 must be in data/app.... also, it lists under Black Market in the app drawer, regardless though it should still be your only market unless you TiBackedup??

Also, sorry couldn't help you about the ROM port question, never went as far as trying to put together ROMs... wish you good luck on that project.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Odd considering that Eclipse2.1 installs Vending 3.4.4 into system/app??...if you wiped and then installed Eclipse I cannot figure out how you ended up back on 3.3.12?

3.3.12 must be in data/app.... also, it lists under Black Market in the app drawer, regardless though it should still be your only market unless you TiBackedup??

Also, sorry couldn't help you about the ROM port question, never went as far as trying to put together ROMs... wish you good luck on that project.

I wipe everything before installing a rom, no market in /data/app, no black market in app draw, I only use TiBu for user apps. This is very strange, something else too, after getting rid of vending.apk, market was still in app draw, never disappeared but forced closed when trying to open it instead of the shortcut not found message. As far as the rom thing goes, thanks for looking anyway. That's another problem for another day, lol.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got it, uninstalled again and put the 3.3.4.black.vending.apk from bboy's thread in to /system/app, set permissions and rebooted. Also got rid of that spammer for you as well;)

btw...liking your background...

Thanks missed this earlier, I can upload if you want it. Also, one more thing, lol. Back on the kint3tx rom, the battery charging icon would periodically flash to show percentage, anyway to have something like that with this theme?

Last edited: