[Theme] xTheme (Droid X) for CyanogenMod 6

validoption

Reaction score
Looking forward to checking this out...just as soon as MediaFire lets me download the file, instead of continuously refreshing the screen when I click download file, that is!

AROD111

Reaction score
Fabolous' Droid X Theme with JRummy's Black Status Bar mod. I just replaced the images and tested with my phone, seems to work well. Change notification colors in cyanogenmod settings.

Fabolous_xTheme_CM6_Update_Black.zip

Right on!!! Just flashed this...worked like a charm. Before this I had flashed the black bar that Jrummy had released...but it had a few bugs on it...this is perfect!!

skltr21

Reaction score
Fabolous' Droid X Theme with JRummy's Black Status Bar mod. I just replaced the images and tested with my phone, seems to work well. Change notification colors in cyanogenmod settings.

Fabolous_xTheme_CM6_Update_Black.zip

i just downloaded this and i now have 2 battery percentages one of which is really small and nearly impossible to see and the other is a good size but its off centered quite a bit. any ideas???

AROD111

Reaction score
I kept the small one and disabled the off center one under cyanogenmod settings. :/

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

skltr21

Reaction score
I kept the small one and disabled the off center one under cyanogenmod settings. :/

is it possible to just keep the big off center one and not the small one???

AROD111

Reaction score
I'm sure its not impossible...but I have no idea how to do it. The small one is just part of the theme. Its a bit small I know...but it makes the battery icon look nicer! :) I can read it...but I have perfect vision. =/

Krish

Reaction score
can someone upload this to a site besides mediashare. It gives me a lot of problems when trying to download.

skltr21

Reaction score
are we gonna get a good black bar fix for this???? this black bar fix is kinda eh......... if the battery percentage was a little bigger that would be nice...... fix please???? =)

Reaction score
Hey Fan any way of getting an ADW laucher themed that has the original white X launcher 2 themed browser and phone icons? I love the way they look, but luv ADW