[THEME]Unify Blue Rubix Focused 2.0.1 Theme.

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
UPDATED[THEME]Unify Blue Rubix Focused 2.0.1 Theme.

UPDATED...UNIFY-BLUE THEME FOR RUBIX FOCUSED 2.0.1. Will work for the Droid X and Droid 2.(Droid 2 confirmed by a user of the theme). As I get time I will post updates to it. Not all the apk's I want themed are finished. Hope you enjoy. Feedback is welcome. Would like to know what apks people would liked themed.

First this wouldn't be possible without the help of several wonderful people in this community.

1. MBK- Thanks for all your help my friend.
2. Stetsonaw- Thanks brother for all your help Semper Fi (everyone check out his theme for liberty EpicBlue.)
3. Juiceman- Thanks for your help. (check out juices themes for liberty,rubix,and the gingerbread rom.)
4. And the community itself....

Themed:
Framework-res.apk
Talk.apk
Contacts.apk
Phone.apk
Vending.apk
Settings.apk
Browser.apk
Mms.apk
Music.apk
Gmail.apk
LatinIME.apk(keyboard)

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I have tested this theme and all is working fine.

PLEASE DON'T PORT THIS THEME TO ANY OTHER ROM! I AM GOING TO MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR LIBERTY 2.0 AND FISSION WHEN THEY RELEASE NEW FINAL UPDATES AND I HAVE THE TIME. ALSO DON'T MODIFY IT AND DISTRIBUTE IT TO ANYONE OR PIECES OF IT FOR YOUR OWN THEME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. YOU ARE FREE TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN IT FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE ON YOUR PHONE. THANKS.

!!!!!!!UNINSTALL GTALK AND GMAIL FIRST IF YOU INSTALLED THEM FROM THE MARKET!!!!!!

INSTALLATION:

You need to restore to your backup of rubix focused 2.0.1 or if you don't want to at least reboot into recovery and install rubix focused 2.0.1 without wipe if you are running another theme. If you are already on stock rubix focused 2.0.1 you don't need to do that but do uninstall gmail and gtalk if you loaded them from the market before installing the theme!!!!

Boot into recovery and go to mounts and storage

Mount system then back out to main menu then choose install zip from sd card.

Select the theme from the card then install

Reboot...give it time. It's possible it might bootloop once for 10 seconds but it will still load fine with no issues and will boot up fine every boot after that.

UPDATED THE FRAMEWORK WITH THREE BATTERY OPTIONS, AND A FEW MINOR UPDATES IN THE MARKET,AND GTALK,PHONE,AND CONTACTS.. 4/30/2011

Download here: THEME WITH ROUND BATTERY ICON AND %'S.......http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20322636/Unify-Blue-Rubix-Focused2.0.1roundbattery.zip

OTHER BATTERY OPTION LINK BELOW IN NEXT POST.

Thanks for trying my theme..If you like my work donations are welcome.....https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=M6JHUHPMD2KTU

Last edited:
OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
download

Has anyone had any issues with the theme that have tried it? going to try and get the keyboard themed by the weekend.

mikesincredible

Reaction score
Wont install...ran through recovery...says install complete but nothings applied

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm. Are you installing from a previous theme? If so I would start from your backup of stock rubix. Don't need to mount system it will do it for u. Just install and reboot. If you still can't get it to work let me know

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mikesincredible

Reaction score
I have the revolution theme..i have to much on the phone to reload stock....maybe a bad script or file upload..i forget this is a droid x...i used an incredible for a yr..things were different...

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
yay yay! its finally out, ill see if ill switch back to RubiX just for this...

edit: the dropbox link is down for me gives me some error. You should also upload it to mediafire or something else.

edit2: well that was weird... I tried it again and it worked...

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok guys there is an issue with the file. I'm heading home to figure it out and upload the fixed zip asap. Sorry for the inconvenience. Me personally when I install a new rom I get all my apps downloaded then before flashing any themes I do a backup always so when I'm ready to flash a different one I don't have any issues. Some themes will leave certain themed apks and can cause issues.

mikesincredible

Reaction score
I ALWAYS backup before a theme...bootloops aren't fun...I always had trouble with titanium restoring apps so I just stopped using it..will be glad to use this theme when its ready, cuz the stock black n white settings menu is an eye sore

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score

Ok guys re-read the OP above on the installation intructions. Sorry for the inconvenience. It has to be done like it states.

mikesincredible

Reaction score
Excellent! Goes great with this blue themed keyboard...no loops, installed easy 1st try..

Last edited:
OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you like it. Im working on my own themed keyboard and more themed apks to come.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Themed keyboard will be finished tomorrow night. It will be added in with the theme itself not separate. Ill post it in the original download area.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score

I need get some feedback on the ones using this to help me improve it. Thanks

Last edited: