THEMES for Rubix 1.9.5

OP
Droid74

Droid74

Reaction score
just follow the links and it will take you to the actual thread where you can download and see screenshots =)

yeah....Im very happy that gummy themes work on rubix as well =)

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Rebooting fixed the issue.

Watermarked installs fine on RubiX but you can't change the wallpaper without using an app like Backgrounds.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Droid74

Droid74

Reaction score
FYI....do not install new GummyJar 2.5 themes on RubiX Focused 1.9.5!! You have been warned ;)

cpjr

Reaction score
I LOVE the themed version of 1.9.5, if all the green was blue...I'd be in heaven ;)

jawonder

Reaction score
I stalled GummyJar 2.5 with ultimate Droid black droid theme everything works well no problems then i made a backup because i have more than one rom on my phone . When I decide to use GummyJar again and restore it from my backup there is a signal problem it won't work on the 3G network only over wifi . I uninstall the backup start clean again by install a fresh gummy then theme it with the ultimate droid again everything works fine then as soon as i backup again and restore the back coming from another rom it the same problem won't work over 3G . All my other roms work fine after restoring from backup don't know what's the problem with Gummy . I love this rom so much it's my favorite of all i spent so much time finding the icons for it and setting up the screens i'll hate not to have it . Can anyone help with this ?.

sephtin

Reaction score
I stalled GummyJar 2.5 with ultimate Droid black droid theme everything works well no problems then i made a backup because i have more than one rom on my phone . When I decide to use GummyJar again and restore it from my backup there is a signal problem it won't work on the 3G network only over wifi . I uninstall the backup start clean again by install a fresh gummy then theme it with the ultimate droid again everything works fine then as soon as i backup again and restore the back coming from another rom it the same problem won't work over 3G . All my other roms work fine after restoring from backup don't know what's the problem with Gummy . I love this rom so much it's my favorite of all i spent so much time finding the icons for it and setting up the screens i'll hate not to have it . Can anyone help with this ?.

Hmm, probably not the best place to post this question.. (In a Themes thread for Focused 1.9.5???

First thing I'd suggest you check, is the theme you used on Gummy 2.5, make SURE that it's compat with Gummy 2.5. The themes for Focused 1.9.5 ARE compat. with Gummy 2.0, and 2.1... but I'm pretty sure they can (and will) cause issues on Gummy 2.5.

Might not be much help, but hopefully points you in the right direction.. ?

jawonder

Reaction score
Thanks again sephtin you were right it was the Theme causing the signal problems , i'm now using Watermark Theme and everything is good . Thanks much .

sephtin

Reaction score
Thanks again sephtin you were right it was the Theme causing the signal problems , i'm now using Watermark Theme and everything is good . Thanks much .

No problem at all. Just make sure the theme is compatible, and you should be ok. :)