Rubix Focused Themes

bmerrill63

Reaction score
Now Updated to 12 themes with links to each OP

Since this is basically the only ROM I run on my DX I have began to put together a master list of themes for Rubix Focused. Check It out Rubix Focused Themes and please let me know if you know of more! Thanks.

I don't claim this work as my own, simply trying to spread the goodness!

trook

Reaction score
Thanks for this, its just what I needed but some of them are misnamed.... is that a word? Anyways, I downloaded vanilla and I'm pretty sure I ended up with rockin rainbows, should I flash rockin rainbows to get vanilla?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

:icon_eek:Why are people linking to Wugfresh's "successful ports" thread. There is not a successful port in that thread. Not one of those themes has xml edits. I have no problem with Wug, or his porter, but I think the name of the thread is misleading and people want a good quality theme on their phone...I would most definitely not throw up a link to that thread on my own site...

OP
B

bmerrill63

Reaction score
Yes I have just learned about this issue. Thanks.
:icon_eek:Why are people linking to Wugfresh's "successful ports" thread. There is not a successful port in that thread. Not one of those themes has xml edits. I have no problem with Wug, or his porter, but I think the name of the thread is misleading and people want a good quality theme on their phone...I would most definitely not throw up a link to that thread on my own site...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
B

bmerrill63

Reaction score
Since this is basically the only ROM I run on my DX< I have began to put together a master list of themes for Rubix Focused. Check It out Rubix
Focused Themes
and please let me know if you know of more! Thanks.

I don't claim this work as my own, simply trying to spread the goodness!

I have removed the link to Wugfreshs ports.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
B

bmerrill63

Reaction score
I this even worth continuing to update on this site? I keep it updated on BBH+ and im now up to 15 themes listed. Ill delete it if there no interest in this post.

sent from my drodspeed DX
For more goodies check out BBH-Plus.net