Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Oh, you ported this image?

libertylogomock.png

Code:
http://koveleski.com/images/libertylogomock.png

Gingergold was just what I was calling the 'Liberty' theme, because that's just how I refer to it since it didn't have a name when I handed the images over to kejar. You didn't have to be so sarky about it in your reply.

But keep on keeping.

PS - my signature image looks good on you.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh, you ported this image?

libertylogomock.png

Code:
http://koveleski.com/images/libertylogomock.png

Gingergold was just what I was calling the 'Liberty' theme, because that's just how I refer to it since it didn't have a name when I handed the images over to kejar. You didn't have to be so sarky about it in your reply.

But keep on keeping.

PS - my signature image looks good on you.

Sorry I've been drinking. I've been out with my friends and got a message about this. That wasn't the image, but similar. It didn't have the liberty at the top. But everything I ripped straight from the rom. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the sig!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Miui Liberty.
It might take me awhile to make the new icons because Ive been given more shifts at the hospital to work. Just have patience​

Patience? Don't you mean patients. Lol. Hey, you got me yesterday with the "nice and smooth " so this is my payback. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Epic fail lilcdroid lol

OG(DRO)ID

Reaction score
Love this theme, was rocking with yakitori's kuro for a few weeks now. He has a transparent lock screen, n was just wondering if there was anyway u could port that?

lilcdroid

Reaction score
OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love this theme, was rocking with yakitori's kuro for a few weeks now. He has a transparent lock screen, n was just wondering if there was anyway u could port that?

Thanks! The transparent lockscreen isn't hard to do. You just have to change like 12-15 .pngs in the framework-res/res/drawable hdpi folder. I usually have an invisible slider in my theme but wanted this one to be different. Thats why i used the black slider.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
question for those using liberty. Do yall like the green android smileys I added in the mms apk that replaced some of the yellow faces or do yall prefer the stock yellow smileys?

TizzMahNizz

Reaction score
Having trouble with the d/l link..goes to yeagsmedia which shows the whole page in what looks like code..and when it finally finishes loading the page it just closes my browser

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Having trouble with the d/l link..goes to yeagsmedia which shows the whole page in what looks like code..and when it finally finishes loading the page it just closes my browser

That's weird. It just worked fine for me. Try it again.