[THEME] Liberated Honeycomb - GB Edition

joe.bob

Reaction score
Notification numbers overlayed on top of handcent icon are black text on black bg. (Mentioned above). Beautiful theme sensei.

Liberty Gingerbread Droid X

I get the same thing for facebook notifications, black on black. Otherwise very nice

MasteRaven

Reaction score
Notification numbers overlayed on top of handcent icon are black text on black bg. (Mentioned above). Beautiful theme sensei.

Liberty Gingerbread Droid X

I get the same thing for facebook notifications, black on black. Otherwise very nice

Same here. Black squares for notification counts. I don't think the charging icon is right either. It's from Blue-Haze Minimalist Theme. My dialer is the same way.

reznorfan0

Reaction score
I realize this was released as a beta, and not to sound ungrateful, but is the full release going to see light of day? Seeing some of the stock widgets get properly themed, as well as the swype keyboard and market would be absolutely lovely.

earnric

Reaction score
Can someone post a snap of the dialer? I really like the stock, so I'm curious if this looks much different.

Thx,

motiond

Reaction score
ugh! just got this going and v0.6 comes out!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
I would guess not since the kernel changed and they have added files to the new framework

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

riadav

Reaction score
We're the notification icons ever fixed?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Best theme i have used yet. completes the look i've been trying to create on my Droid2. Thanks Sensei!