[THEME] Liberated Honeycomb - GB Edition

BlackX

Reaction score
Absolutely love this theme. Great job. The only two changes I would like to see would be a rotary screen lock if possible and the original Gingerbread pulldown notification bar (I think most people prefer the original over anything new that's been put out). Keep up the good work!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jeward72

Reaction score
Absolutely love this theme. Great job. The only two changes I would like to see would be a rotary screen lock if possible and the original Gingerbread pulldown notification bar (I think most people prefer the original over anything new that's been put out). Keep up the good work!
++ disagree with gingerbread pulldown bar. This one is very nice and compliments the theme great. My 2¢

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Is this the correct charging battery icon? Looks like it my have gotten left from blue haze. Just trying to help :)

Sent from my DROIDX

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Is this the correct charging battery icon? Looks like it my have gotten left from blue haze. Just trying to help :)

Sent from my DROIDX

Yea its the same on mine. I flashed correctly. I like the charging icon....different
And I didnt think this would be as good as blue theme....but it is.
Thanks for the work Sensei, excellent as usual
Sent from my Liberty GB v5 DX

MasteRaven

Reaction score
Looks great, downloaded it, but I cant get into recovery to flash it. Tried disabling debugging as is suggested in numerous places, but that does not do the trick for me.

Help?

For Droid X, are you using Droid X Bootstrap or Droid 2 Bootstrap? If you're using Droid X Bootstrap, debugging must be disabled. But everything works much smoother if you use Droid 2 Bootstrap with debugging ENABLED. In order to use this, you must download Koush's Rom Manager and Choose "Flash Clockworkmod Recovery", making sure to choose Droid X as your device. DX Bootstrap theoretically doesn't work with Gingerbread, but D2 does for some reason. This should hopefully fix any flashing issues.

onebreezymonkey

Reaction score
Notification numbers overlayed on top of handcent icon are black text on black bg. (Mentioned above). Beautiful theme sensei.

Liberty Gingerbread Droid X

reznorfan0

Reaction score
Other than the notification icon issue already brought up, this thing is flawless. Nice, clean and understated, just the way I like my themes.

Does anybody know of widget themer that has done a bunch of honeycomb widgets that would compliment this theme? There are people over at xda that have done smoked and transparent background widgets, but I can't find anything as far as honeycomb. Thanks everybody. And thanks Sensei for this awsome theme.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Other than the notification icon issue already brought up, this thing is flawless. Nice, clean and understated, just the way I like my themes.

Does anybody know of widget themer that has done a bunch of honeycomb widgets that would compliment this theme? There are people over at xda that have done smoked and transparent background widgets, but I can't find anything as far as honeycomb. Thanks everybody. And thanks Sensei for this awsome theme.

Signal did several for LauncherPro They look great with this theme. Available on the Market, for a small fee. You will also need LauncherPro Plus.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Looks amazing! I would like to see a few things from 1.5/2.01 Liberty's Honeycomb theme, including themed:

Pulldown Bar
Dialer
Gmail
Droid Forums
(Is it possible/permissible to theme Tweetdeck?)
Honeycomb Blue hazy borders around popup windows

That's all I can think of for now. Great Job Mobile_Sensei!!!

Yes! I themed TweetDeck would be amazing!!!

Scallywag1

Reaction score
I just tried to flash the CRT mod....any reason this wasn't included or is there a way to get it to work?

Sent from my Liberty GB v5 DX

reznorfan0

Reaction score

Signal did several for LauncherPro They look great with this theme. Available on the Market, for a small fee. You will also need LauncherPro Plus.

Yeah I've been a fan of signal's for a long time, but I'm on adw now, with the last update the only advantage left for LP is Fed's widgets (which are the best in the business), otherwise, ADW is just more polished.

I'm looking more for things like the google voice, pandora, colorize, youtube, and the like themed in the honeycomb manner. I'm suprised nobody has done it.