[THEME] "LIBERATED HC" Complete Honeycomb for Liberty 1.5 DX/D2

LT1UltraZ

Reaction score
just keeps getting better and better!
29614d1300363606-theme-liberated-hc-complete-honeycomb-liberty-1-5-dx-d2-honey1.jpg

what weather widget is that? also where did you get the luncher icons from?
thanks!

galannyc

Reaction score
Hey I Love this Theme and I am now using it permanently... the only bug I can't fix is the Voice Search app will not work. I need it for navigation and google search. It refuses to open. I even tried a fresh install of liberty, wiped cache, & re-installed..Anyone else having issues with voice search? Does anyone have the ZIP file so I can Load it via boatloader? I tried to download it from the market and it won't install. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

sdot

Reaction score
Hey I Love this Theme and I am now using it permanently... the only bug I can't fix is the Voice Search app will not work. I need it for navigation and google search. It refuses to open. I even tried a fresh install of liberty, wiped cache, & re-installed..Anyone else having issues with voice search? Does anyone have the ZIP file so I can Load it via boatloader? I tried to download it from the market and it won't install. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I had the same issue...used TB to uninstall voice search, theN downloaded it from the market...has been working great since, and I use it A LOT!

galannyc

Reaction score
[quote\]
I had the same issue...used TB to uninstall voice search, theN downloaded it from the market...has been working great since, and I use it A LOT![/quote]

THANKS THAT WORKED.. Question which launcher is everyone using with this theme?

I find ADW EX & Launcher pro plus work great but I've been having force close issue with ADW EX.

otaku91

Reaction score
I am using ADW free with it. Works great. I had the same issue with Voice Search. Uninstalled with Liberty tool box and re-installed via the market.

I had posted previously, but I'm not sure if I was clear in what I was asking. Is it possible to restore the blue tinted icons for Google apps after upgrading them.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

foxky

Reaction score
the service bar next to the battery bar looks a bit too high up. is it just me?

tapped on my LibX 1.5

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

See Post # 173.
Please read threads before posting, so the Moderators dont remove the threads... Thanks :blackdroid:

joshhendry

Reaction score
I'm having problems with Twitter. I try to log in and it keeps saying account can't be created. I have an account just trying to log in.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

joshhendry

Reaction score
I'm having problems with Twitter. I try to log in and it keeps saying account can't be created. I have an account just trying to log in.

Use TB to wipe data...
try that

I tried that and it still tells me the same thing. I downloaded Tweetcaster thinking maybe it was a Twitter issue and I was able to login that way. I'm not sure what the issue may be. I even tried to reflash Liberty and then reflash your theme to see if maybe I messed something up that way but it gives me the same error that it can't create the account.

Whirlwind3

Reaction score
So I have a problem with my handcent app. It won't let add pictures to messages anymore, it just force closes I have tried everything I could think of (reinstall, clear cache etc) anu help would be greatly appreciated :)

Edit - fixed it :p

Last edited:

plenoz

Reaction score
Hi sensei,

Thank you very much for your effort to make awesome themes. Since I'm installing liberty 1.5 this is the first time I installing custom theme in liberty rom (because I think the orig theme from liberty already awesome) and I just finished flash my dx using this theme and it seems everything more than I expected.
Hopefully you will always maintain this theme.
From my observ I found 2 slight item:
- for calling counter it seems still in green color
- sometimes I found delay time for the keyboard when I want to start typing but I'm not sure it because the theme.

Thats only my 2cent to make this theme 100 perfect.