[THEME] "LIBERATED HC" Complete Honeycomb for Liberty 1.5 DX/D2

db306

Reaction score
Really love the theme but definately could use an update to address the problems with several of these Apps not working/updating. I've tried all the proposed methods and still get force closes or if I uninstall an app and try and reinstall they wont install and I have to reflash the theme just to get the themed app back on the phone

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Really love the theme but definately could use an update to address the problems with several of these Apps not working/updating. I've tried all the proposed methods and still get force closes or if I uninstall an app and try and reinstall they wont install and I have to reflash the theme just to get the themed app back on the phone

Let me get this straight... you uninstall an app, then you cant reinstall from the market??? :icon_eek: That would be a first... you definately arent uninstalling & deleting the app with TB if that is the case...

Out of the thousands of downloads you have a unique issue. Nothing that needs to be addressed on my side. All of the included apps work, most version conflicts can be resolved by wiping data in TB. ~ Thanx for trying my theme, good luck.

db306

Reaction score
Well I've uninstalled several times and everytime I try to reinstall the latest version it tells me it failed because the package Installer wasn't signed

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Well I've uninstalled several times and everytime I try to reinstall the latest version it tells me it failed because the package Installer wasn't signed

That has nothing to do with a theme ... sorry, cant help with that one. There is Nothing in a theme that would prevent you from installing apps from the market....
Just reflash liberty 1.5 over the top of what you have now, no wipe or anything, & go from there.... then youre right back at stock liberty.:blackdroid:

chefb

Reaction score
Fan someone please post a screen shot of the keyboard in this theme thanks in advance. I've never seen a honeycomb keyboard.

ugachris

Reaction score
Will be updating some apps, etc. after liberty update drops...

Is there a way for developers to include themed apps or apps with themed icons that CAN be updated without an update from the theme developer (like thru the Market)? This seems to be the big issue in the Liberty world recently (how many posts have their been recently about updating Google Voice), and there ought to be a better solution. I'm sure theme developers would rather not have to deal with this. Right?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
** bonus**

Bonus wallpaper from Team Liberty Genius @davekover himself...

liberty_wall.png

yomomma7826

Reaction score
I seem to be dumb, whenever i try to install your theme, my messaging app is completely gone, it was there when i installed liberty, but not when i installed your theme, im gussing the file didnt download fully, so im redownloading everything and going to transfer it again, but i was just wonderign how i can fix this.

mikex

Reaction score

I was having trouble with a cpl apps not able to update in the market. I uninstalled them with Titanium Backup then rebooted and reinstalled. No problem since. Just make sure you reboot after uninstalling.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

I was having trouble with a cpl apps not able to update in the market. I uninstalled them with Titanium Backup then rebooted and reinstalled. No problem since. Just make sure you reboot after uninstalling.
+1 Mike... Thanks
You have to reboot before you can reinstall. Love it when folks give accurate information to help others, & It helps take some of the work off me... :blackdroid:

jlewis74

Reaction score
This is looking and working great! Also keeping my fingers crossed but I have not had a Reboot or screen freezings since I installed!

me2352

Reaction score
First of all great theme...best I've seen. Quick question, is there anyway apps like facebook,twitter,maps, etc can NOT be included in with the theme? This breaks the functionality of the market and updates unless I'm mistaken? it just creates extra work if fb releases a new app....how do I know and update?

(The separate reason this came up is that even with following the instructions step by step twice my facebook and twitter settings screens are hard to read, they have a white background where I belive they should be black.)

Great work!