[THEME] "LIBERATED HC" Complete Honeycomb for Liberty 1.5 DX/D2

Reaction score
That was my fault. Im not talking about the theme. I meant the liberty 1.5 rom itself. Using my phone and didn't realize I was on the theme topic. Derp.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sdot

Reaction score
Spoke too soon, still having major problems with voice search/force closes in general. Restoring with TB works, but needs to be done on every reboot. I have wiped the phone, re-flashed lib 1.5, the whole she-bang. Multiple times. This theme is that good. I love it enough to keep trying, but I need voice search! Any suggestions??

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Sdot:
Please try using TB to uninstall and delete the voice search app, then reinstall thru market....

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Anyone else getting Force Close on Launcher Pro Honeycomb2? When I try to select a wallpaper, I get this: The Application LaunchPro (process android.process.acore) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

A reboot has not fixed the problem. An uninstall and reinstall of LP did not fix the problem. This started last night after a few updates from the Market, but I didn't update anything in regards to LP or Wallpapers.

My issue is even more odd than I thought. So, if I click wallpapers while in LP, it crashes back to just Launcher. If I click wallpapers while in Launcher, it crashes back to Launcher Pro.

Any help guys? I haven't really done anything to cause this. Can't trace it to a Market update. See my original post for more details.

Thanks!

Alright... Fixed my own issue. Had to completely start from scratch.

trotondo

Reaction score
First I would like to say, I love this theme it is absolutely amazing and definitely my favorite. I have found one problem I believe, which did not exist in the 1.1 version of this theme. I use the photo contact widget on my homescreen and since I flashed 2.0 the contact quick bar does not come up on the homescreen. The quick bar does come up in GO SMS, but not from the homescreen widget. I restored back to 1.1 to see if it still worked on that version and it does which makes me think it is something in 2.0. Hoping maybe this is an easy fix for you or someone can point me in the right direction to fixing this.

sdot

Reaction score
First I would like to say, I love this theme it is absolutely amazing and definitely my favorite. I have found one problem I believe, which did not exist in the 1.1 version of this theme. I use the photo contact widget on my homescreen and since I flashed 2.0 the contact quick bar does not come up on the homescreen. The quick bar does come up in GO SMS, but not from the homescreen widget. I restored back to 1.1 to see if it still worked on that version and it does which makes me think it is something in 2.0. Hoping maybe this is an easy fix for you or someone can point me in the right direction to fixing this.

I was having issues with the same widget, and after re-flashing it is working fine. I used TB to uninstall and then downloaded it from the market again. Which also worked for Voice Search, thank you Sensei!

EDIT

After another couple reboots, photo contacts not working again. Anyone else using this or something similar?

Last edited:

irish22022

Reaction score
cool theme, i've been using the one that was only for the d2 on the droid x, and the music app was a little bit weird looking - this looks great!

Has anyone ever tried to theme the widget for the honeycomb music player? I think doing so would be very popular, and I tried it, but I could never get it to work. I was just trying to change the background of it to the standard black with blue glow trim, but it never signed correctly or something. Wouldn't install.

Any help, themers? I think the honeycomb music player is RAD.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Guys, any advice? I am experiencing the attached Google Voice Force Close every time I try to use it. Please see the attachment.

This is after a clean install of Liberty 1.5 and the HC theme.

twalbaum

Reaction score
So I really like the HC theme. One thing in particular that I like is the style of the clock widget. The stock clock (desk clock) is pretty much the same thing as Alarm Clock Plus (downloadable from the market), except Alarm Clock Plus comes with fast nap alarms and has more options for widgets (I personally use the tiny widget with nap alarms). Normally, I completely remove the stock clock and use ACP, but I really never liked the style of the ACP widget. So I decided I wanted to theme the widget for ACP like the honeycomb widget. What I did to do it was open the alarm clock plus .apk in apk Manager, extract the apk, take the stock widget clock images from /res/drawable and /res/drawable-hdpi (just the background and the hands) and put them into the alarm clock plus project folder and rezip and sign it (as a nonsystem apk). It would never let me zipalign it, saying the file I was trying to zipalign didn't exist (which is kinda true cause when I'd try to zipalign it, it would belt out an error, and when I hit any key to continue, the new apk would disappear). I also tried replacing a whole slew of image files and xml files to try to make it work right and it just plain wont do it. At all. I can't get it to work.

Anyone want to tell me how to apply the stock desk clock widget appearance to the Alarm Clock Plus widget?

Oh, after trying to figure it out on my own, I followed THIS GUIDE with the exact same results.
Halp plz?

otaku91

Reaction score
I love the theme. Great work!

What's the best way to restore your blue icons after updating an app? Should I reflash the theme?

Thanks.

sdot

Reaction score
GO Dev Team updated their launcher today, and it included a fix for scrollable widgets. Looks like we were barking up the wrong forum! Keep up the amazing work, Sensei!

Psyman

Reaction score
Great looking theme, fixing to try the red one out.. possible to get it with a greenish tint? Very nice jobs sensei