[THEME] Gingercomb with a touch of Juice - Coming Soon!

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Working on a new theme for the leaked deodexed version of Gingerbread. Theme is about 70% of the way done and is a hybrid of my Black Juice, Gingerbread, and Honeycomb themes. Its looking mighty sexy on top of the new BlurUI and I should hopefully release it tonight. Stay tuned for more ;)

:icon_ banana:

DJxPanda

Reaction score
Working on a new theme for the leaked deodexed version of Gingerbread. Theme is about 70% of the way done and is a hybrid of my Black Juice, Gingerbread, and Honeycomb themes. Its looking mighty sexy on top of the new BlurUI and I should hopefully release it tonight. Stay tuned for more ;)

w00t! :) any chance we can get a spoiler screenie or two? lol or do you wanna keep it a surprise? ;)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Heres an early preview, a lot of the coloring is off but you get the general idea. If I have time tonight I will finish it up.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

t3lancer2007

Reaction score
Is there anyway that you can make that whiteish launcher dock into a darker color?

jackdancerdroid

Reaction score

im so effing excited juicemane. been rocking gb for 3 days and i love it. cant wait for your themed nummyness. dancedroid

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Is there anyway that you can make that whiteish launcher dock into a darker color?

Ill see what I can do, the framework for this is weird. A lot of stuff is moved around and its kind of a pain.

im so effing excited juicemane. been rocking gb for 3 days and i love it. cant wait for your themed nummyness. dancedroid

Thanks bro! should be out soon ;)

t3lancer2007

Reaction score
Ill see what I can do, the framework for this is weird. A lot of stuff is moved around and its kind of a pain.

Thanks bro! should be out soon ;)

That's perfectly fine if you can't, I just thought it was annoying when using dark backgrounds.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks, testing now, I might upload this in beta form, still having issues skinning certain icons

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
The juice is back! Thought I was gonna have to come find you and call search and rescue lol jk. Looks good bro.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums