[THEME] Blu-Haze Etched : Liberty GB / DX

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Anyone know if the unthemed portions, like yellow loading bar and volume rocker, have been fixed?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hbruhammer

Reaction score
One more thing I found... on popups the top bar isn't themed... I took a screenshot of it during a game but I have noticed it in all popups.

View attachment 32300

Edit: Also, some of them are a bit different. When I hold the power button the bottom portion of that pop-up looks like a .9.PNG that isn't stretching properly, like it's just zooming in instead of stretching... in unrelated news, I'm having issues uploading images from the forum app now, otherwise I have a shot of that too.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I like the Colors in this theme but honestly it could still use some work like theming volume sliders and I'm having the same problem as above with the stretching of all pop up notification boxes

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
The volume sliders, etc. Were left yellow on purpose. That's the way I wanted it. It wasn't a bug, unthemed, etc. I think it should stand out, it is an indicator. If you don't like the colors or something, feel free to change it on your phone, to your liking. Yes, you can change the lock screen to whatever you want. Just replace the file in framework. But make sure it ia sized correctly. Thanks.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
The volume sliders, etc. Were left yellow on purpose. That's the way I wanted it. It wasn't a bug, unthemed, etc. I think it should stand out, it is an indicator. If you don't like the colors or something, feel free to change it on your phone, to your liking. Yes, you can change the lock screen to whatever you want. Just replace the file in framework. But make sure it ia sized correctly. Thanks.

Thanks, Sensei. Thanks for the explanation. Personally, not sure I would consider this a complete theme, that being the case. I do like the colors to relate to one another, rather than distract. Quality. Not quantity. Then again, opinions are like (_._)s, and everyone has one. Sticking with the stock Liberty theme, for now.

Really, really, really looking forward to port of your HoneyComb theme. Now that is amazing!

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Since a new gb leak is out will lb gb be making nightlies for new leak or no?

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

stangdroid

Reaction score
Can I use a swype theme that was on froyo liberty theme on gb? There is a themed swype that would look sweet with this theme! I have a couple from epic blue that you install thru clockwork.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Updated to 2.0

Updated To 2.0 In OP.

*Blue Volume Indicators / Progress Bars For all of you who wanted it.

*New Lockscreen

*Wallpaper Bug Fixed

*Added Typography Live Wallpaper.

modisch

Reaction score
I must say, that's a nice looking, very clean theme. I like it... this is the first theme I've been inspired to install...

-m

[edit: Crud. I just noticed, liberty GB... I'm running 2.0.1. There goes that idea.]

Last edited:

stangdroid

Reaction score
I installed the updated version, I noticed that now when I go into the menu key that I can't see any words. All I see is the icons for settings and the others but no words. i only see words when I press the one I need. Anyone else notice it?

badenglishihave

Reaction score
I installed the updated version, I noticed that now when I go into the menu key that I can't see any words. All I see is the icons for settings and the others but no words. i only see words when I press the one I need. Anyone else notice it?

Yes, I just noticed the same thing.

I love the new lock screen though, keep up the good work!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Where are you seeing this? I assume menu hard key is what you mean? If so, I can't repeat the error. Can you give more info?
aefcb72e-0051-e446.jpg