[THEME] Blu-Haze Etched : Liberty GB / DX

badenglishihave

Reaction score
Yes it's the menu hard key. I installed the original no launcher version after clearing the cache, then installed your updated no launcher version after clearing the cache. Then I get the same error that the other commenter said.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Fabyloso

Reaction score
Yes it's the menu hard key. I installed the original no launcher version after clearing the cache, then installed your updated no launcher version after clearing the cache. Then I get the same error that the other commenter said.

Having same issue. Flashed No Launcher original version and now No Launcher 2.0 version. Original was fine, but 2.0 seems to have this issue.

View attachment 32399

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I installed the updated version, I noticed that now when I go into the menu key that I can't see any words. All I see is the icons for settings and the others but no words. i only see words when I press the one I need. Anyone else notice it?

Yep - same for me.

-Mike

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
What Build Of Liberty GB are you guys running? I cant replicate the bug, & just noticed in My ScreenShot & The One Posted above from fabyloso, the icons arent even in the same place, or the same Icons? Thats Crazy...

Fabyloso

Reaction score
What Build Of Liberty GB are you guys running? I cant replicate the bug, & just noticed in My ScreenShot & The One Posted above from fabyloso, the icons arent even in the same place, or the same Icons? Thats Crazy...

I'm on the 588 build, LGB v.4. And I'm running Launcher Pro Plus, that's why my menu looks that way.

Hbruhammer

Reaction score
I am also having the dark text on dark background after pressing menu hard key on updated blue haze. I am running gb v0.4.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. First i thought the theme just wasn't meshing with ADW but I just noticed when going to reply on here that its like that on the forums app also.

The text is there, but it's black.

View attachment 32405

I'm also on gb .588 and liberty 0.4

Scallywag1

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. First i thought the theme just wasn't meshing with ADW but I just noticed when going to reply on here that its like that on the forums app also.

View attachment 32405

That's odd....mine are not in black text. Mine are same as icons in ur screen shot.

Running ADW EX, Gb 588 and liberty .4 as well.

Sent from my Liberty GB DX

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Im running a slightly updated version of Liberty.:) When I get home tonight I'll flash .04, & see If I need to edit some xml files.
Thanks!

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score

View attachment 32405

That's odd....mine are not in black text. Mine are same as icons in ur screen shot.

Did you do the updated theme (2.0)? Seems to have happened to those that switched from the first theme to 2.0.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Im running a slightly updated version of Liberty.:) When I get home tonight I'll flash .04, & see If I need to edit some xml files.
Thanks!

Thanks :) I can live with it for now, just glad to have the blue progress bars.

Scallywag1

Reaction score

View attachment 32405

Did you do the updated theme (2.0)? Seems to have happened to those that switched from the first theme to 2.0.

I did not, just did. You're right. Now I got it. Not a big deal though