[THEME] Blu-Haze Minimal Mod

kilahimm

Reaction score
You know what would be the best?

This theme with Fresh UI's battery icon. Is it possible? If so, how can I go about doing that? Since I'm on Liberty v0.5, Fresh UI is a no go for me.

Metamorph would be the way to go, I wrote up a length description of how to go about something similar to this here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/152854-lock-screen-help.html

You'd want to focus on the stat_sys_battery_%.png files in this case which are in framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi/. Download the FreshUI Theme and use the framework.apk from it to get the battery icons you'd like to use.

Let me know if you have questions about accomplishing this.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I'd love to see more minimal themes like this sensei Its hard to find nice themes now a days and themes are usually always using the same colors id love to see more color options for this theme like cyan maybe? But anyways keep up the goodwork!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

natedogg11

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have this exact theme but have the Round Battery option like the original Blu-Haze? I've been trying to do it myself and can't get it to work.

Thank you.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
anyone have the zip for this theme i try to download it but it never downloads it takes me to droidfiles and says you are now downloading theme but it doesnt download