[THEME] Blu-Haze Etched : Liberty GB / DX

drum747

Reaction score
No wallpapers in the Sensei mod file? They are not showing up for me? Running the no launcher version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

drum747

Reaction score
Oops. I didn't see there was one. I was busy flashing!! Lol. I will go look. Thanks for all you do Sensei!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Still seem to be having wallpaper issue, even after wipe and flash of new zip.

What new zip? I know that Sensi said it was in the OP, but I'll be damned if I can find the thing. When I open the Sensi wallpaper app, all I see is a row of dark colored images - black, actually.

-Mike

spicoli1980

Reaction score
Is there a wallpaper fix in the op? I do not see it, do I need to be on the actual cpu instead of phone?

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
One more thing I found... on popups the top bar isn't themed... I took a screenshot of it during a game but I have noticed it in all popups.

View attachment 32300

Edit: Also, some of them are a bit different. When I hold the power button the bottom portion of that pop-up looks like a .9.PNG that isn't stretching properly, like it's just zooming in instead of stretching... in unrelated news, I'm having issues uploading images from the forum app now, otherwise I have a shot of that too.

Last edited:

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Found the wallpaper fix in the OP, installed it and it does fix the issue of the wallpapers not displaying. One thing though - the WP that is displayed at the locksreen as well as the first WP displayed in the OP, are not part of the collection. In fact, the ones that ARE displayed, while attractive & unusual, seem to be unrelated to this theme. Am I missing something here? :)

The Lock Screen WP is very cool, and I'd use it as my main wallpaper, if I could isolate it and copy it. Sensi, is it possible to post that separately?

-Mike

bL33d

Reaction score
This theme is awesome. And the modded launcher2 is awesome runs smooth even with livewallpaper.

bluskyline21

Reaction score
This sucks. I just got settled with the inspi(RED) theme and now I have to check this one out! I can't keep pace! :icon_ banana:dancedroid

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Additional Walls In Post #2
Launcher Pro / ADW Docks & Icons In Attachments (OP)

Thank you sir! Anyway to get the exact one used for the lock screen?

-Mike

PS. Forgot to add that this is an EXCELLENT looking theme! Thanks again - you rock!

Last edited: