mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will do it tonight when I get home :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Can't wait! dancedroid:) Liberty has a blue theme, but it's no where near as nice as this one.. :)

I second that! I am using it now - waiting very impatiently for Blackd Out Blue to be ready for 1.5....

you guys dont like the blue gb theme?? well that kinda sucks, i wanna taked a few images out and add em in to this theme...I think they go better...

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
Can't wait! dancedroid:) Liberty has a blue theme, but it's no where near as nice as this one.. :)

I second that! I am using it now - waiting very impatiently for Blackd Out Blue to be ready for 1.5....

you guys dont like the blue gb theme?? well that kinda sucks, i wanna taked a few images out and add em in to this theme...I think they go better...

Personally, I'd like a combination between this and the blue gb theme. I like some of the icons from here (especially lock screen icons) but I don't like some of the borders in here. Just my personal opinion. Both do look nice, but neither are quite what I'm looking for.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok, i have 3 slightly different versions now. there is the same exact one from liberty 1.0. then i took some images from draya1986's blue gb. one is still blacked out but uses draya's status bar images and lock screen sliders. this one is my favorite of the 3 :). then, there is one thats not blacked out but still has all the blue font and stuff. its very nice also,. im going to the gym right now and hopefully when i get back draya will get back to me about his images and ill be able to post them...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Mikey - I am not using the blue GB theme...I am using the other blue theme...it is nice but I am just partial to the black/blue combo that I had on Liberty 1.0...

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1.5 themes are posted in their own thread...