[THEME] BLACKDOUT BLUE; by ecsnead

dlbrown75

Reaction score
mike, i know what a fresh install is. Thats what I asked if you were talking about in my first post.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I thought I answered you pretty clearly the first time then. Sorry for the confusion :)
mike, i know what a fresh install is. Thats what I asked if you were talking about in my first post.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Thank you :)
Love the blue theme but I have one request. Can you post a picture of the dialer screen?? That's my big sticking area with themes.

Thank you.

I can post one up for ya...if you like blue, you will love this theme!!

CAP201101240629.jpg

That's odd...My Dialer doesn't look like that. Mine didn't change?? :(

ch333

Reaction score
Screen Size & Pandora Problems

Thanks for the theme Mikey, I love it.

I have liberty and BlackdOut-Blue installed. I initially had the problem with missing apps when I installed the theme (it was a fresh install), but re-flashing liberty fixed that.

Now I am having problems with the screen size and pandora not working (I tried the taking out the battery and restart solutions.). In the picture below, you can see the skip button is off the screen. Also, in the recent app pop-up, the left and right edge cuts off the icons. Any thoughts on these two issues (Pandora and Screen size).

snap20110201_170848.png
snap20110201_170914.png

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you using screen density app??
Thanks for the theme Mikey, I love it.

I have liberty and BlackdOut-Blue installed. I initially had the problem with missing apps when I installed the theme (it was a fresh install), but re-flashing liberty fixed that.

Now I am having problems with the screen size and pandora not working (I tried the taking out the battery and restart solutions.). In the picture below, you can see the skip button is off the screen. Also, in the recent app pop-up, the left and right edge cuts off the icons. Any thoughts on these two issues (Pandora and Screen size).

snap20110201_170848.png
snap20110201_170914.png

ch333

Reaction score

That was it. Thanks. The LCD density said 240 (using the liberty tool box), but after resetting it to the default, it's fixed the screen size issue.

I still have the pandora, youtube, mp3 player not working problem. Other forums say that flashing to Liberty with .223 is what caused that. But I flashed from .240--Any ideas?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Mikey....when will this be out for Liberty 1.5 ;)...soon? LOL...

ch333

Reaction score

That was it. Thanks. The LCD density said 240 (using the liberty tool box), but after resetting it to the default, it's fixed the screen size issue.

I still have the pandora, youtube, mp3 player not working problem. Other forums say that flashing to Liberty with .223 is what caused that. But I flashed from .240--Any ideas?

Liberty 1.5 Fixed my pandora problem too. Thanks for all the help everyone.