[THEME] BLACKDOUT BLUE; by ecsnead

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is a port of ecsnead's awesome BlackedOut Blue theme. Huge thanks to him for letting me port this awesome theme. Id also like to thank jatx2wne for his patience with my endless question's :D

This is a dark theme with lots of blue and black throughout. Ecsnead did an awesome job with images as well as xml edits. This was not a fun port for a noob like me :)

**I would recommend using ADW and either the black ice theme(99 cents) or yorks blue theme. The one in the screenshots is black ice...

Installation: Boot into recovery. DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!!! Mount system, flash, reboot.

Download:Liberty_BlackDout-Blue.zip

snap20110116_200142.png

snap20110116_200111.png

snap20110116_200115.png

snap20110116_200150.png

snap20110116_200131.png

Last edited:

ThatOneDude05

Reaction score
LOVE IT!!! Blue is my favorite color so this is awesome!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
They're may be a few minor issues with text colors, but nothing major. Please let me know anything you guys notice.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ThatOneDude05

Reaction score
Yeah I've notices some black text on black backgrounds like the notification dropdow with the beautiful Widgets weather indicator.
aefd80cc-c1bc-6154.jpg
They're may be a few minor issues with text colors, but nothing major. Please let me know anything you guys notice.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You have to edit each app's xml's and bw is a paid app. Definitly can't edit that and include it in the theme lol. If you notice anything like that with system apps I can do something about that. Or, I can just change the background color in the pulldown. I really don't want to do that though...

ThatOneDude05

Reaction score
I understand I made themes before its a pain in the ass....its not a big deal at all just thought you wanted to know lol
You have to edit each app's xml's and bw is a paid app. Definitly can't edit that and include it in the theme lol. If you notice anything like that with system apps I can do something about that. Or, I can just change the background color in the pulldown. I really don't want to do that though...

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I do thank you :)
I understand I made themes before its a pain in the ass....its not a big deal at all just thought you wanted to know lol

rion_j

Reaction score
great theme mike, really loving this. only thing i've noticed so far, and this is a minor thing, is the alarm clock in the notification bar and the alarm clock on the lock screen dont match. would it be possible to change the alarm clock icon on the lock screen to match the notification bar alarm clock?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
once again very nice job mikey! still waiting on that white gala-s!

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I posted the white galaxy s a week ago :) its in its own thread...
once again very nice job mikey! still waiting on that white gala-s!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Man - this theme ROCKS!!!! I have been looking for something in blue and this is AMAZING!! Thanks to wicked for showing it to me and thanks to mikey & team for putting it together!!

It is the first theme I don't feel like I need to change or tweak anything - it is all there!!

DThomp

Reaction score
Another great job Mike. The only thing I notice is the banner text on the lock screen is white, where the pulldown is blue.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DThomp

Reaction score
Found something else that's not quite right. The charging battery symbol is kinda wonky. Probably because of the 100% charging in framework.Res somewhere. Other than that this theme rocks.