[THEME] BlackedOut Blue for 1.5, +mods

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is a port of ecsnead's awesome BlackedOut Blue theme. Huge thanks to him for letting me port this awesome theme. Id also like to thank jatx2wne for his patience with my endless question's :D

This is a dark theme with lots of blue and black throughout. Ecsnead did an awesome job with images as well as xml edits. This was not a fun port for a noob like me :)

For 1.5 I made a few options. First of all, huge thanks to draya1986 for allowing me to use images from his blue GB theme :) I really like it better with his images. I also did a version with his images thats still blue but not blacked out. Hope you guys like them...

**I would recommend using ADW and either the black ice theme(99 cents) or yorks blue theme. The one in the screenshots is black ice...

Installation: Boot into recovery. DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!!! Mount system, flash, reboot.

OG blackedoutblue:B\'d out Blu-1.5.zip

B'd out Blue w/ OG sliders and GB icons:http://www.mediafire.com/?ck2klb6qqwqz81a

B'out blue with GB icons:B\'d out Blu-1.5+gb.zip This is my fav :)

Blue-not-Blacked out:Blackdout Blue Mod-1.5.zip

I want to re-iterate; huge-huge thanks to ecsnead and draya1986 for letting me use their awesome work!!

snap20110116_200142.png

snap20110116_200111.png

snap20110116_200115.png

snap20110116_200150.png

snap20110116_200131.png

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Awesome!!! Thank you!!

I am posting on DXF with a direct link to here...thanks again!

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Seriously guys, the second download down is my fav, you should check it out. draya1986's images are a perfect fit ;)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I have it up and running on my X as we speak...it is very nice!!

I miss the original lock sliders tho :)...but I can always switch back & forth to get my fix!!

Thanks again Mikey!!

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I miss the original lock sliders tho :)...but I can always switch back & forth to get my fix!!

Thanks again Mikey!!

dl og, it has the sliders. i personally dont like them. i guess i could make another with the gb status bar icons and the original sliders...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Thanks again Mikey!!

dl og, it has the sliders. i personally dont like them. i guess i could make another with the gb status bar icons and the original sliders...

I like the "text" look...so I liked the sliders for that reason...the GB slider is okay - I like that they are transparent all except for the icon...if ya do switch out the themes, let me know ;)...LOL

chefb

Reaction score
Is that battery icon 10 or twenty percent increments

ch333

Reaction score
Thanks Mikey for getting this put together. When I saw the icons from the blue gb theme I was torn over which theme to use. Now I can have both!

chefb

Reaction score
Hey Mickey looks sharp. You should think about pming brav1111 and ask him to include it on his list if mirrors for themes for 1.5 I have not flashed yet but it would be cool if I could go right to this theme via toolbox.

Muddy01_Z71

Reaction score
why dont i get the battery icon when i flash this theme?...Used the middle one Black and Blue with GB

xlivewire7x

Reaction score
I would totally download this if it was available in the stock Liberty yellow/gold color. Never done made a theme before but if you could do it that would be so sick. :)

Also, nice work on these themes!