[THEME] BlackedOut Blue for 1.5, +mods

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is a port of ecsnead's awesome BlackedOut Blue theme. Huge thanks to him for letting me port this awesome theme. Id also like to thank jatx2wne for his patience with my endless question's :D

This is a dark theme with lots of blue and black throughout. Ecsnead did an awesome job with images as well as xml edits. This was not a fun port for a noob like me :)

For 1.5 I made a few options. First of all, huge thanks to draya1986 for allowing me to use images from his blue GB theme :) I really like it better with his images. I also did a version with his images thats still blue but not blacked out. Hope you guys like them...

**I would recommend using ADW and either the black ice theme(99 cents) or yorks blue theme. The one in the screenshots is black ice...

Installation: Boot into recovery. DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!!! Mount system, flash, reboot.

OG blackedoutblue:B\'d out Blu-1.5.zip

B'd out Blue w/ OG sliders and GB icons:http://www.mediafire.com/?ck2klb6qqwqz81a

B'out blue with GB icons:B\'d out Blu-1.5+gb.zip This is my fav :)

Blue-not-Blacked out:Blackdout Blue Mod-1.5.zip

I want to re-iterate; huge-huge thanks to ecsnead and draya1986 for letting me use their awesome work!!

snap20110116_200142.png

snap20110116_200111.png

snap20110116_200115.png

snap20110116_200150.png

snap20110116_200131.png

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice work bud.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jdog94

Reaction score
After running this theme today I love it but sometimes it is hard to read things and my power control widget in the notification bar is all black can't read it at all

Inelastic

Reaction score
Great job! I really like this theme, great colors. Two things though:
1) When I tried to install it on a fresh install of Liberty 1.5, the market place dissapeared. I had to install the Blue Gingerbread theme first and then install this one in order to have a working marketplace.
2) Are the images you have in your notification bar, the alarm, battery, phone strength, etc, part of the theme as well? Mine stayed as default, but turned blue. If not, where do you get them, I really like them.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great job! I really like this theme, great colors. Two things though:
1) When I tried to install it on a fresh install of Liberty 1.5, the market place dissapeared. I had to install the Blue Gingerbread theme first and then install this one in order to have a working marketplace.
2) Are the images you have in your notification bar, the alarm, battery, phone strength, etc, part of the theme as well? Mine stayed as default, but turned blue. If not, where do you get them, I really like them.

LOL, you didnt lose market, its just not called market. Its called black market and its one of the first items in your app drawer. ALOT of people have thought they lost the market, including me the first time :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Added another link to the op. Put the original sliders with text in with the gb icons.

Inelastic

Reaction score
LOL, you didnt lose market, its just not called market. Its called black market and its one of the first items in your app drawer. ALOT of people have thought they lost the market, including me the first time :)

LOL, figures I'd overlook something like that=P

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There is only a few themed icons in the theme. I recomend using adw and a blue theme. Black ice is the one in the screenshots
I looooved the screenshots of this rom but when I flashed it the blue is in there but the icons are just GB icons. I HATE the GB icons, am I missing something?

HelpeRX

Reaction score

Great work!!!! And I also got one of your friends numbers =O jk but you might want to blur that image a little because I would not want my number. I love your work like always sick themes all the time.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great work!!!! And I also got one of your friends numbers =O jk but you might want to blur that image a little because I would not want my number. I love your work like always sick themes all the time.

:D That was a number on my dummy phone lol. Its no longer active.