[REQ] Matte'd Out Theme

6spdsurfer

Reaction score
Can one of you amazingly talented Liberty themers out there please make a matte theme for Liberty? I know a lot of people have been going minimalist when it comes to their DXs and the matte theme is simple enough to put the icing on the cake when it comes to a truely minimal phone. I know when I was running my D1, I used BB with a theme called Matted Blues and that was incredible. I found some other threads if you want to pull some ideas from them...

Matte Grey and Black Modded Widgets

Matted out ADW Theme

Minimal Matte for Sense-Based Roms

Please someone put one out or port one over to Liberty. There are so many "glass" and "chrome" themes out there, isn't it about time matte colors got some love?!

tlozano09

Reaction score
Can one of you amazingly talented Liberty themers out there please make a matte theme for Liberty? I know a lot of people have been going minimalist when it comes to their DXs and the matte theme is simple enough to put the icing on the cake when it comes to a truely minimal phone. I know when I was running my D1, I used BB with a theme called Matted Blues and that was incredible. I found some other threads if you want to pull some ideas from them...

Matted out ADW Theme

Please someone put one out or port one over to Liberty. There are so many "glass" and "chrome" themes out there, isn't it about time matte colors got some love?!

yes please... for the love of GOD some talented awsome dude out there do it!

OP
6spdsurfer

6spdsurfer

Reaction score

Matted out ADW Theme

Thankk you, I knew there were some Libertarians out there who had the same taste as me! Hopefully we'll get enough people that it might actually get done!

Droid annoymous

Reaction score

Matted out ADW Theme

Thankk you, I knew there were some Libertarians out there who had the same taste as me! Hopefully we'll get enough people that it might actually get done!

Try blue haze for liberty gingerbread

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
6spdsurfer

6spdsurfer

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the heads up man. I'll test it out. It's looking a little too blue for me though, haha.