[REQ] Liberty Eagle PNG Render / Fonts

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
So since I don't see many Liberty themed wallpapers, I would like to start making some. Not only would I like to get some of my Photoshop skills back, but something I think is needed since there aren't many wallpapers out there for this ROM and I think someone should be making some so I'll step up into the mix. However, I need the renders and any other images / fonts I might need to help make some wallpapers. If everything goes as planned, I'll even start making ones that are personalized for those who request it. I'm not a photoshop expert, but my work is very clean and goes very well with how I work. Please provide links to anything I could use. Thanks guys. :)

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Great idea man. Maybe pm Juiceman and ask him where he got the liberty logo that he used on his dialer and phone in one of his themes. It seems to be a really high resolution image so it would be a good starting point for you I think.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/153784-theme-gingercomb-juiced-liberty-v0-8-a.html

I believe he pulled it somewhere from the original Liberty ROM since it's also on the Lockscreen for the original v0.8 update. Not sure if it was on previous ones since I haven't had them, but it seems he pulled it from there and adjusted it to show on the number pad. My assumption would be to contact JRummy but last time I tried PMing him he never got back to me, probably because he was just busy which isn't a problem. Regardless, any images would be much helpful.

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
So since I don't see many Liberty themed wallpapers, I would like to start making some. Not only would I like to get some of my Photoshop skills back, but something I think is needed since there aren't many wallpapers out there for this ROM and I think someone should be making some so I'll step up into the mix. However, I need the renders and any other images / fonts I might need to help make some wallpapers. If everything goes as planned, I'll even start making ones that are personalized for those who request it. I'm not a photoshop expert, but my work is very clean and goes very well with how I work. Please provide links to anything I could use. Thanks guys. :)

+1 Good idea!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
You know what I would love to help with thus project! Pm me if you need any help!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is a wonderful idea and ill back you up any way I can! Thank you!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Thanks for all the support guys. I am taking a small vacation this Sunday to Tuesday from work so I would love to grab some Liberty Renders / Fonts so that I could start some wallpapers. Really hoping someone gets the files for me because I have no idea where to start looking and I'm working as is right now. :p

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys. I am taking a small vacation this Sunday to Tuesday from work so I would love to grab some Liberty Renders / Fonts so that I could start some wallpapers. Really hoping someone gets the files for me because I have no idea where to start looking and I'm working as is right now. :p

As soon as I get off work today I will try to get some stuff together. I also read a thread on xda about another guy making liberty wallpapers, im gonna try to get with that guy to get some stuff.

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
As soon as I get off work today I will try to get some stuff together. I also read a thread on xda about another guy making liberty wallpapers, im gonna try to get with that guy to get some stuff.

Alright awesome. dancedroid

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Still looking for some useful resources guys. I PM'd a couple of people but got no replies. =/

Captmilk

Reaction score
I have several pull downs here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/122658-liberty-pulldown-backgrounds-sick.html

If you like any of them I can email you the jpg

status_bar_background.png

Here is a link to a darker Yellow version of the bomber
FileSwap.com : StatusBg-Superuser.zip download free

status_bar_background4.png

FileSwap.com : StatusBg-Superuser.zip download free
This one is transparent in the black part. It is BA

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I'm not looking for the pulldowns. Those aren't bad, but I'm looking for the render. Basically, I want the Liberty Eagle with a transparent background so I can use it to make wallpapers for the Liberty ROM.

Captmilk

Reaction score
I can send you that later tonight. It's easy to do with Photoshop, if you need it now.

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I can send you that later tonight. It's easy to do with Photoshop, if you need it now.
I know it's easy to crop the Eagle out no problem. I was wondering if anyone already had it on them so I would have to do it myself. A bit of laziness and time management that's all. I'm off vacation so the demand was a bit higher a couple days ago so that I could work on wallpapers for the previous couple of days. I'll probably just wait for my next day off and crop it out myself if no one else has it on them.