(Theme) Black N Bold, Links to Threads for supported ROMS

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
K, I can edit that. There is two images that need to be edited. Also what ROM are you running? The keyboard is what I had very early on.

dboss007

Reaction score
K, I can edit that. There is two images that need to be edited. Also what ROM are you running? The keyboard is what I had very early on.

Awesome, thanks! I'm on Chevy's SS4.7. I had installed your keyboard awhile ago, but I haven't updated it recently. I've been mainly using Swiftkey from the market, but I'll update the keyboard as well. Thanks for head's up.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here you go!!! Images are now edited. Now I have to add this to my theme for all the ROMS!! Oh well I have more stuff to add with it anyway ;)

GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk

moneymaker19

Reaction score
I cant get the Black facebook apk to install??? Any help? everything else worked perfect..... great theme.. Im currently running on Shadow rom

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You need You remove facebook from,/system/app first.

moneymaker19

Reaction score

I deleted facebook with root explorer.. tried installing you apk and its still saying install not complete or whatever..... it works fine on UD8 but Shadow rom is giving me trouble

moneymaker19

Reaction score

I deleted facebook with root explorer.. tried installing you apk and its still saying install not complete or whatever..... it works fine on UD8 but Shadow rom is giving me trouble

Never mind I got it just needed to reboot before the apk install....dancedroid GREAT THEME BEST YET DONATION COMMING!!!!!! Can you theme out more icons?

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Working on doing more icons and images. As well as fixing small issues I see with some of the inverts in the xmls. There will be more to come.

CruiseFL510

Reaction score
Working on doing more icons and images. As well as fixing small issues I see with some of the inverts in the xmls. There will be more to come.

Great! Looking forward to them!

Will you make the changes available to Sapphire 1.1.0? Seems to be a few more bugs out there with 1.1.1. I stayed on 1.1.0 - been so stable with your theme!

zorazz

Reaction score
is there a weather app that will have white text in the notification bar? i am currently using weatherbug and the notification text is black so i cant see it

xheavymetaldadx

Reaction score
Hey man once again beautiful theme! I was wondering if your still planning on releasing a themed version of launcher pro? It would be great if I could get my whole setup inline as far as widgets :)

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LP will come sometime. I am currently working on adding icons to apps and making more changes.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
GV in OP has been updated with the widget icons to match the theme. Also made the widgets 1x4 by default.