(Theme) Black N Bold, Links to Threads for supported ROMS

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here's the deal. People wanting to request for certain roms go to this thread for that http://www.droidforums.net/forum/thebowers/77591-poll-where-should-bnb-go-next.html

As for BB v.5, my theme already works for it. Use the Elite Project version. These two roms are based off the OTA frg22d and thus both work the same. I had bb.5 themed before it even came out!!!! Remember to get the update I have in the Elite thread to update the phone.apk. Otherwise it will give you fc's when you end a call.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BB .5 has been added and link to thread is now in OP.

barrowbl

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for this theme! I love it! I am having a problem though. My clock font is black and the notification font is black thus making both very hard to read. I am running shadow and have reloaded the rom and the theme several times but with no change. What can I do?

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
First of all, thanks for this theme! I love it! I am having a problem though. My clock font is black and the notification font is black thus making both very hard to read. I am running shadow and have reloaded the rom and the theme several times but with no change. What can I do?

Go to settings and there should be something about shadow rom. I can't remember as I am not on the rom. If you still can't figure it out post in the thread for the theme on that rom.

barrowbl

Reaction score

Go to settings and there should be something about shadow rom. I can't remember as I am not on the rom. If you still can't figure it out post in the thread for the theme on that rom.

Thank you for the fast reply! I poked around and found the settings. This fixed my problem. Thank you very much for you work!!

bmcglone

Reaction score
Map apk not working

I uninstalled maps and rebooted prior to install. Successfully installed map apk using Root Explorer, rebooted. App drawer shows four icons with the title com.google.android.apps.maps. They go immediately to a force close screen. Market shows maps being installed, but will not launch it.
Any suggestions?

BB V0.5

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I uninstalled maps and rebooted prior to install. Successfully installed map apk using Root Explorer, rebooted. App drawer shows four icons with the title com.google.android.apps.maps. They go immediately to a force close screen. Market shows maps being installed, but will not launch it.
Any suggestions?

BB V0.5

Won't work with frg22d based roms. Two roms that the modded maps will work with is Sapphire and UD8. Uninstall and get maps from market again.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey theBowers..know your a busy man...there's a new pandora (1.5) any chance it will get an update?

I noticed it last night. Don't know when I will get to it though (lots of stuff going on).

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey theBowers..know your a busy man...there's a new pandora (1.5) any chance it will get an update?

I noticed it last night. Don't know when I will get to it though (lots of stuff going on).

I love your theme bro is it possible to just install the keyboard im dying for it

You can just take the LatinImeGoogle.apk out for keyboard, but you are going to need the framework-res.apk as well. This is because I edited the pop-up key preview and those settings are in framework.